My mom and I have been exercising at home for years, and we’ve been fitness coaches for the past 4 years. We also started blogging 4 years ago! Since starting, we’ve found that our favorite products make our lives happier and easier so we wanted to share those with you!
We wanted to take the time to highlight our favorite products for being healthy and fit, as well as, our favorite blogging tools! Each link is something we personally use and love after testing tons of products. Each link is also an affiliate link, so we’ll make a little if you purchase from our site. :)
Our Favorite Fitness Programs
- Best for Beginners:
- Best 30 Minute Workouts:
- Best Advanced Workouts:
- Learn more about our 21 Day Online Fitness Challenges
Our Favorite Products – For Being Healthy and Blogging
Nutrition Books / Cookbooks
- Simple & Good Recipes: 90/10 Weight Loss Plan and 90/10 Diet Cookbook by Joy Bauer
- Paleo Books: It Starts with Food, Whole30 and Well Fed
- Eating Clean: The Eat Clean Diet Recharged! (Need Vegetarian Recipes? Check out Tosca Reno’s Vegetarian Cookbook)
Do you want to start blogging? We absolutely love the freedom and creativity it’s given us!
We love these tools for our blog. To create an independent blog where no company owns your content, you’ll need a domain, host, and platform.
- We love Bluehost! You can select your domain and hosting through them.
- We use WordPress.org as our platform because it’s super easy to use and works well with search engines. There is a tutorial to setting up WordPress.org on Bluehost.
- Then we always use StudioPress for our theme – the layout of your blog or how your site looks. They have a lot of pretty themes to chose from.
Mailing Service: Aweber
If you’re aiming to grow your email list – this is where you’ll want to start!