The ability to stream your workouts just keeps getting easier and cheaper. I love the convenience of working out at home, and the quality of workouts, the trainers’ ability to instruct proper form, and the ease of starting a program just keeps improving.
Would you ever stream your workouts?
I honestly hesitated. My daughter and I tried something similar to Daily Burn a few years ago. The quality of the workouts varied, and the “community” offered for support was a joke. Plus, a DVD is super easy to pop in – so why would I switch?
Then, I tried a newer streaming service and my mind was totally changed. I loved the convenience and variety of the workouts. Plus, this streaming service also includes a specific meal plan for each program and an amazing online support system.
8 Reasons to Stream Your Workouts
- Convenience – No crowds or drive-time
- Workout Anywhere (hotels, the beach, in your living room)
- Awesome Variety of Workouts
- A Fraction of a Gym Membership (View Pricing)
- Workout Schedules and Calendars
- Fitness Guides with More Tips
- Additional Nutritional Tools
- Never Lose a Place in Class OR Misplace a DVD
My Favorite Way to Stream Workouts?
I am a huge fan of Beachbody workouts and have been for the past 10 years or so. I fell in love with Turbo Fire, and then I kept finding new programs I loved. The trainers’ are top-notch, the quality of the video and sound is awesome, and the meal guides are a HUGE help.
The trainers’ are top-notch, the quality of the video and sound is awesome, and the meal guides are a HUGE help.
I am actually a Beachbody Coach as well and have been since the DVD-only days (aka 2012). So my JOB is to make sure I help you identify a health goal, choose a workout and meal plan that works for YOUR life and get you to your goals.
Why Beachbody on Demand to Stream Your Workouts?
- Variety in Workouts – With BOD, you can stream 600 workouts! Whether you’re a man, woman, beginner, expert, have 60 minutes or only 25 – there is a workout for you.
- Yoga Studio & the 3 Week Yoga Retreat for Beginners
- Cardio Programs like Core de Force and Insanity
- Dance Workouts including TurboFire and Cize
- Strength Training with Body Beast, Hammer & Chisel, and ChaLEAN Extreme
- Access to Full Body Programs like 21 Day Fix, P90X, T25 and hundreds more
- Daily Workout Challenge
- With the All Access Pass you can stream every Beachbody workout including NEW ones.
- Full Meal Plans and Workout Calendars
- If you have a Beachbody workout, you know it’s a FULL plan including a nutrition guide, recipes, and a workout schedule. You receive all of these with Beachbody on Demand. You can download or print any guides.
- New & Exclusive Workouts
- Additional Tools like a Cooking Show, Meal Planner and More!
What about Accountability?
You don’t have to give up the community of a gym if you decide to start streaming your workouts. I host a private support group where 1000s of people have hit their goal weight, gained strength and built leaner, toned bodies!
The coolest part? We all really relate to one another’s ups and downs. You don’t have to be intimidated to share when you struggle, and you can also help inspire others when you are doing great.
We also do a monthly theme to help you grow in your health and fitness habits. It’s always fun, and we give away prizes too!
Is the Accountability Included if I Stream my Workouts?
Totally! If you decide streaming your workouts is a good fit, you just need to make sure I’m your Beachbody coach. You should see Kim Sorey pop up when you sign into order or stream your workouts. If not, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get you all set up!
How Much is it to Stream Your Workouts?
I highly suggest the $99 option to get full access to every Beachbody workout (plus all of the meal plans and new programs). This gives you unlimited access for a year.
If you’re interested in Shakeology, the challenge pack listed here is also a great deal and including streaming for a year.