Ab and butt workouts are my favorite! Probably because my butt is my problem area. ;) Yoga Booty Ballet’s ab and butt workouts areare great to lift, tone and tighten. Since my booty is already there, I needed something to tone and lift it up. The mix of strength, stretch and cardio definitely works on leaning everything out!
Yoga Booty Ballet is a mix of yoga, sculpting and dance-like cardio. It’s a beginners to immediate workout.
My favorite part of the workout was that I KNEW I was working because I could feel my legs and abs, but it was a fun workout. It went by fast too since you’re doing a mix of toning and cardio moves along with yoga.
The workouts are by 2 top fitness experts, Teigh McDonough and Gillian Marloth. The focus on an ABC Training Technique. So you’re working your abs, then your booty and then your cardio.
Yoga Boot Ballet ab & butt workouts promise results in just 2 weeks. I think this is a bit far fetched – you can see changes in 2-3 weeks if you’re also eating well. Your diet is such an important part to your results.
What’s included in Yoga Booty Ballet Abs and Butt Workouts?
- The Rehearsal & Guided Meditation – You’re guided through the moves, meditation and poses in this one. (14 minutes)
- Total Toning Basic – This is a total body workout than mixes dance, ballet, yoga, abs, and toning moves. (45 minutes)
- Advanced Fat Burning – Again it’s total body, but it’s a little more intense. (60 minutes)
- Hip Hop Abs – Awesome dancing workout to tone your abs. (49 minutes)
- Cardio Cabaret – This is a sexier cardio workout – not TOO scandalous but maybe try something else when the kiddos are around. (36 minutes)
- The Goddess Guide – Diet tips and a workout schedule to ensure your success!
- The Dancer’s 7-Day Diet
- Weighted Sculpting Ball
- Sculpting Band
- Access to our 21 Day Challenge (click to apply get in touch with us)
The Dancer’s 7-Day Diet is included to help you lose 7LBS in a WEEK! It is lower calorie though so I would only do it a week at a time.
What will you eat on the 7 Day Dancer’s Diet? Here’s a sample day:
- Breakfast is about 325 calories and a healthy protein smoothie.
- Your morning snack to be eaten 1-2 hrs after breakfast and is about 175 calories. An example would be 1/2 a chicken breast with veggies.
- Lunch is about 275 calories. It can be a salad with lean chicken, fresh veggies and 1 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
- Your afternoon snack is about 200 calories. For example a 1/3 c almonds or raw pumpkin, sunflower or sesame seeds.
- Dinner is also small at 230 calories. It would be another salad with grilled lean meat and fresh veggies.
Final thoughts on Yoga Booty Ballet Ab and Butt Workouts
It’s a great workout for a beginner or intermediate exerciser looking for something fun but still effective. It is an older workout program so keep that in mind. If you’d like something newer, check out the 21 Day Fix. It uses weights and cardio to tone your whole body, and the meal plan with it is awesome.