The 21 Day Fix Food List has been updated! I thought the program had a ton of options before, but you’ll find more variety now! Besides the new 21 day fix approved foods, we’ve added simple tips for your grocery list.
Included in the update?
- Beef & Chicken Broth
I’m really excited about the updates because I’ve been doing a lot of bone broth lately. I don’t drink 8 cups though, so I usually either don’t count it or count it as a half of a container.
The 21 Day Fix foods really range from in nutrition. The most nutritious 21 day fix approved foods are listed at the top of the list. For best results, eat the 21 Day Fix foods listed at the top of each container.
You can click the image above to make the 21 day fix approved foods’ list bigger.
The way you’ll calculate your calories and containers hasn’t changed though. You can view the formula on our original 21 Day Fix Review post.
If you’re looking to save money on groceries, We love Ibotta to save!
It allows you to clip digital coupons for things like Halo Top, fresh produce and more (even wine!).
You can get $10 just for signing up here.
11 Keys for Your Simple 21 Day Fix Grocery List
We love simple, quick options on the go. If you’ve done the 21 Day Fix as much as us – you love mixing it up too!
Along with these 11 tips, we have 51 snack ideas that are 21 Day Fix approved you might like!
- Choose pre-prepared meat from the deli section. We love a rotisserie chicken.
- Pick up canned tuna or shredded chicken to pack protein in salads.
- Opt for pre-washed and cut fruit.
- Frozen veggies and steamer bags are a lifesaver for getting in a quick green container.
- Hard boiled eggs are also a quick way to get in a red container. We make about a dozen and use them through the week.
- Throw your sweet potatoes in the crockpot and make enough for the week.
- We also will go ahead and cook enough rice and quinoa for the whole week.
- Most groceries have veggies pre-cut as well! Look for colorful peppers, mushrooms, and other raw veggies to mix into eggs or salads.
- Mornings can be NUTS so we love overnight oats or the egg cups in the Fixate cookbook.
- Always carry a snack like walnuts or almonds.
- Choose fruit you can eat on the go like berries, apples or bananas.
Other 21 Day Fix Posts
- Real Reviews & Results
- 3 Day Quick Fix
- Simple 21 Day Fix Approved Recipes
- Fixate Cookbook Review
- More on Autumn
- See if the 21 Day Fix Extreme Program is for you
Making Your 21 Day Fix Shopping List Easier
Grocery shopping is just as much of a booger as meal prep to me. I love this simple to use grocery list to sort my foods and containers automatically.
Are you excited about the updated 21 Day Fix food list? What is on your grocery list?
Have you seen our clients 21 Day Fix results yet? Just click here
Also, check out the 21 Day Fix Extreme for a new challenge!