Since starting the 21 Day Fix, this Greek salad dressing over fresh veggies has become a go-to lunch or dinner! It’s so savory that you feel like you’re splurging, and the veggies and healthy fats will have your skin glowing!
While I find myself buying a lot of dressings at the store, this one is so easy to whip up on its own that I prefer to make it at home. You can also learn about the 21 Day Fix workouts or 21 Day Fix recipes right here on the blog.
Healthy Greek Salad Dressing (21 Day Fix Approved)
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Shake of garlic powder
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Mix all of the ingredients together and whisk until everything is mixed. For a creamier dressing use a food processor.
21 Day Fix Containers
This dressing can be counted as:
- an orange container
- or part of your two teaspoons
Putting Together Your Greek Salad
This is my favorite combination for lunch or dinner! Plus it only takes about 15 minutes to prep everything!
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium sliced red bell pepper
- ½ medium chopped cucumber
- ¼ medium thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup small green or kalamata olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- top with dressing recipe above
First mix the lettuce, fresh veggies, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Then drizzle on your salad dressing and toss to blend.
As you can tell from the first picture sometimes I’ll go a little wilder and do more veggies and less romaine lettuce. If you’re following the 21 Day Fix though, the lettuce helps you get in a green container!
How many calories or containers is the salad with dressing included?
The salad is about 100 calories. On the 21 Day Fix meal plan, it’s 1 1/2 green containers and 1/2 blue or orange. The olives, cheese and dressing count towards your healthy fats so that is why you could count it as a blue or orange.