Becoming a Beachbody coach changed our lives. At the time, Kalee was 22, and I was 40. Since then, we’ve had team members of all ages and weights succeed.
Because being successful in Beachbody coaching isn’t about age or weight. It’s about how much you put into it and how many other people you help.
There are 4 requirements to be a Team Beachbody Coach.
4 Requirements to Be a Beachbody Coach
- You must be 18 years old to be a Team Beachbody coach.
- You must live in the United States, Canada, or the UK.
- You must have a Social Security Number, Federal Tax ID Number, Social Insurance Number or applicable tax identification number.
- You have to sign up with a Coach Business Kit (included with a challenge pack or $39.95 sign up)
Why Do You Have to Be 18 to Be a Beachbody Coach?
The Team Beachbody Coach age requirement is 18. It’s listed in their policies and procedures. One reason they may have chose 18 is because the workouts are not designed for minors. Therefore, it would be odd to have a minor promoting the workouts.
People under 18 may not join a Fit Club workout, and they must have involvement with a parent or guardian to use any of the Beachbody services.
What if I’m 17 and Wanting to Coach?
Kalee would have fallen into this category if we had known about the opportunity when she was a minor. The best tip I can give you is to talk it out with a parent or guardian. They can help you by getting involved in a workout. Also, we use social media so much in our business. You could start researching best practices for building a business on social media. You could also research the coach you’d want to sign up with when you do turn 18 and start a relationship with them beforehand. That way you’re ready to go on your 18th Birthday!
What other questions do you have about being a Beachbody coach?
You may also like:
- Beachbody Coach Guide:; Everything You Need to Know About Coaching
- Beachbody Coach Income: How Your Friends Are Making Money
- The Different Beachbody Coach Ranks & Compensation