This fall is flying by and September is pretty much booked. So I’m taking a second to skip over the 2 things I should be doing instead of blogging to catch you up on my life.
I mentioned last Monday when we got home from Gatlinburg that things are going to be really busy the next few months, but all of it is exciting.
5 Things Coming Up
- September 16th: Photography Class
- September 18-22nd : California Leadership Retreat with Beachbody – I’m so excited about this! Only 200 coaches get to go, and some of the trainers will be there too. It’ll be my first time ever going to California!!
- October 3rd: Engagement Pictures. This is the third time we have scheduled them; I’m praying it all works out. Both of the other sessions it has rained.
- October 26-27th : Keen Digital Summit for bloggers and social media consultants. Keen will be my first blogging conference. I cannot wait! I used to work for a hospitality company in Nashville for conferences, and it will be really neat to see the other side of things.
- October TBA : Photo Shoot for Beachbody by the photographer who is also doing our wedding pictures! I am so excited.
I’ll be marking off 4 things from my 1001 Things in 101 Days too!
I’m also really excited to get my Ellie order in the mail! :)
The have high-quality fitness clothes, and they change them every month. If anything sells out, they don’t restock it so no one really has the same thing which I love.
This is the tank I ordered. The back is adorable, and the front has cups in it. I used to hate having cups in my bra tops, but now I really do appreciate them as long as they don’t move too much when I wash them. I hope it’s just as cute on me when I get it! I also got a pair of flare yoga pants.
The also have a really cute tank top that has a full sports bra built-in, but it’s sold out. Maybe next month! :) Also, if you use this link to shop you’ll get 20% off!
2 Things I Should Be Doing Instead of Blogging
At least the 2 things I should be doing instead of blogging are also fun.
1. Creating a meal guide with recipes. I’ll be out of town next week, and Beachbody is providing most of our meals so I won’t have to worry there. I do need a plan for when I get back though. If I don’t plan for getting back from a trip, it takes me forever to get back on track from a trip. I just feel wore out and annoyed by food prep after skipping it for a week or so. The plan helps me jump right back into a healthy routine.
2. Registering at Kohls and Macy’s. I know we aren’t getting married until June, but my great grandmother called me asking for my registry and colors 3 weeks ago! I want to make picking out things as easy as possible for my family. I also have Christmas and a birthday between now and the wedding. I don’t mind getting a blender for Christmas as long as it’s the Ninja. ;) Plus, I know Macy’s is having a huge sale this weekend, and Kohls has awesome Black Friday sales so it’ll be nice if everyone can save a little moolah. (Even if I am tempted to buy us a few married-life presents too lol)
Oh…one other thing I should be doing — getting ready for Wine on the River. We went last year, and time has FLOWN since then! We’re leaving in about 45 minutes, and I’m in sweatpants.
Can’t wait to share this years pictures from the Nashville event and tell you about how my new workout clothes fit!