Last Saturday, I started texting Jake winking, heart-eyed smileys asking for something. Becky at From Mrs. to Mom is hosting a link-up where a loved one writes your “About Me” in a few facts. All of the entries were so cute that I had to do one too!
Like the other About Me’s in the link-up I have read, it did take a reminder, but I did not have to bug him. He was just so sweet and sent it to me at lunch. It was the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
So what does the man in my life think you should know about me?
1. Kalee makes this face when she is really perturbed. It is very rare; however she doesn’t know she is doing it and cannot recreate it if she is trying. I think it is one of the greatest faces of all time!
2. I love that she ducks with me every time we cross Duck River. She never misses it!
3. Kalee snorts when she laughs but only when she is really tired. It is awesome!
4. I like that she knows the words to ‘Rammer Jammer” and cannot wait to sing it live.
5. She likes “cheesy.” Before our first date, I learned that she loves John Mayer (I do too) so on the date I put all of my John Mayer songs on shuffle. I’m pretty sure she liked it ☺
6. I LOVE that she likes road trips. She always makes time in a car fly by.
7. She either likes or tolerates my melancholy 90’s music. ☺
8. Most people like to think of themselves as forward thinkers. Kalee is usually at least 20 steps ahead. It blows my mind and is very impressive.
9. She watched Roadhouse with me….If that isn’t love I don’t know what is!
10. I know it is cliché, but she really is equally beautiful without makeup as she is with it.
11. She now nearly has as much (if not more) Alabama Crimson Tide gear as I do. Roll Tide to that.
12. Kalee always wants to eat at the “I Don’t Care” Restaurant. ☺
13. There isn’t much in this world I find funnier than when she talks “gangsta.” Jokingly of course.
14. Just when I think I can’t possibly love her more…I do.
His list sums up my “about me” really well (except I’m so “gangsta”)!
I about fell down the stairs reading about the “I Don’t Care” Restaurant. (Yes, I realize it hurts my reputation as a “gangsta” to fall down, but things happen). It’s the best. In my defense, I sometimes give him a choice of 2 or 3 places, and honestly don’t care where we eat.
He also makes me mixed CDs of music that I haven’t heard before and also some of my favorites. I love getting them, and I love his melancholy 90’s music (along with Timbaland).