My big Christmas present this year was this classy Michael Kors handbag. I saw it at TJ Maxx, and I picked it up….in May. So, I waited 7 long months, but now I finally have my “big-girl” purse.
I think you can tell a lot about what’s in a person’s bag. It’s the little things someone carries around everywhere. Since my purse is not filled with gum wrappers yet, I wanted to share it’s inners with you!
What’s in my Michael Kors Bag
- Orbit Sweet Mint Gum — I chew at least 3 pieces a day, and I have been known to chomp up to 6 pieces on a stressful day. It has to be Orbit, and it has to be Sweet Mint. I could be their spokesperson all day long and not make a penny!
- Bath & Body Works Lotion — I am constantly washing my hands or just dry. Growing up my hands would get dry and crack, and my mom said it was not a good way to make friends. I guess that stuck with me.
- Hello Kitty Tissues — Tissues are always great to have whether your nose is running, you spill something, or just need to blend makeup. The Hello Kitty ones are also just too cute and actually pretty soft!
- Vera Bradley change purse — This also functions as a quick storage for my main debit and credit cards. It is just so handy to reach for if I need my ID or money.
- Vinnie’s Tampon Case — It’s main purpose is stated, but who doesn’t want a cute container for these things?
- Bath & Body Works Chapstick — I am in love with the Warm Vanilla Sugar Chapstick, and they don’t sell it anymore! I bought up the last 5 from the outlet. I don’t know what I’ll do when I run out! It tastes just like sugar & is so shiny!
- Victoria’s Secret Lipgloss — I don’t know why I have more than one in there, but I love the Bananas! flavor. The gold flecks make my skin look golden instead of pink.
- Nail file — Right now I have on fake nails, but when I don’t I have to carry a file and/or clippers. I am really bad about pulling a hang nail.
- Juicy Couture (probably fake because I bought them off eBay) sunglasses
- Victoria’s Secret Love Spell antibacterial gel — I smell pretty after I pump gas every time!
- “High Maintenance Doesn’t Begin to Cover It” Compact — By Harry Burns standards, I am the worst kind of girl. I am a girl that thinks she’s low maintenance, but in reality I’m high maintenance. (When Harry Met Sally reference)
- Protein Bar — I’m not picky on the brand, but a bar or almonds are always in my bag! I need a quick snack!
- Sharpie & a pen — Jake couldn’t believe I had a pen when we met Keith Urban last year. Always be prepared! :p
- Pepper Spray — Just in case!
- School badge with my classroom keys
- Juicy Couture Clutch — I guess I don’t have to carry this because I shove the Vera Bradley change purse with just about everything, but it is so pretty! It has any extra cards in it too.
- Not Pictured but very important: My iPhone (used to take picture), Shakeology Packet (drank it), and keys (no excuse).