Often times people will ask me, “how much does a Beachbody coach make?” I know others want to ask, but they aren’t as forward as well. hehe! So today, I’m going break down how I make a living being a Team Beachbody coach. We’ll dig into how much do Beachbody Coaches make plus how we make money.
How Much Do Beachbody Coaches Make?
Beachbody coaches can make nothing or make millions depending on what type of business they’ve grown. During 2015-2016, the highest paid Star Diamond coach made $3,577,535.
This is the highest paid coach though; there are plenty of coaches that put little time into their business that also make very little. The cool part about Beachbody coaching is you can set an income goal and start working towards it immediately.
Some people join purely for the coach discount. Others want that flexibility and potential income to create more freedom in their day-to-day lives.
The latter was definitely me!
Before coaching, I was a high school teacher. I loved my job, but I knew the stress was too much for me long-term.
Just like a workout program, my success took time, dedication and effort to happen. But I personally was able to quit teaching 9 months into committing to my business daily.
I found this 3.5 million dollar income in the Beachbody’s Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for 2015-2016. Beachbody doesn’t guarantee any level of income. Each coach’s income is a result of their own commitment, skill level, drive, and desire to succeed.
How Do Team Beachbody Coaches Make Money?
Beachbody coaches make money 3 ways: commissions, weekly team bonuses, and quarterly bonuses.
- Every coach makes 25% commission on orders placed through his or her website. They also receive 25% off their personal orders. Rank doesn’t matter; it’s a flat commission.
Weekly Team Bonuses
- If a coach decides to grow a team of 2+ coaches, they can earn customer leads & team cycle bonuses. The team cycle bonus can be as small as $14 or as large as $12,000 per week at the top rank.
- As someone’s coach, I would explain this in detail with them. This video does explain a little more on Team Cycle Bonus though.
- When a coach hits and holds a certain high rank for 6 or more weeks in a row, they can earn a quarterly bonus. The ranks qualifying for a quarterly bonus are 2-Star Diamond, 5-Star Diamond, 10-Star Diamond, and the highest rank – 15-Star Diamond.
Coaches may also earn the title of Elite with additional perks, vacations, Leadership Retreats, exclusive trainings from people like John C Maxwell and additional prizes for hitting certain monthly or annual goals.
I also dug into how Beachbody coach ranks affect compensation so you may enjoy that post as well.
I’d love to help you get started and continue to reach your goals.
We offer our team exclusive top training, a private website with additional help, one-on-one calls, and year-round incentives through a private Facebook group for support. To get in touch about coaching, just use the form below.
Beachbody Coach Average Income by Rank
These numbers are also from Beachbody’s Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for 2015-2016.
- Active Coach Average Salary: $449
- Emerald Coach Average Salary: $3,065
- Ruby Coach Average Salary: $10,271
- Diamond Coach Average Salary: $14,671
- Star Diamond Coach Average Salary: $109,225
My lifetime rank is 6-Star Diamond and I’m a 2X Elite Coach.
In short – can you make a living being a Beachbody Coach?
It depends. It depends on what your goals are, what you’re willing to put into it and also what you call a living. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have and also help you get a better understanding on what I do daily and the effort and time I put in. Just use the form below to get into contact!
I’ll reply within 24 hours.
Other Posts You May Like:
I hope this helped you answer the question: How Much Do Beachbody Coaches Make?
The figures stated above are not a guarantee and are not a projection of a typical Coach’s earnings through participation in the Team Beachbody compensation plan. As in any independent business, the level of success or achievement of each Team Beachbody Coach is dependent upon the commitment, skill level, drive, and desire to succeed of the individual Coach.
Success with Team Beachbody results only from effective product and program sales efforts, which require hard work, diligence, and leadership. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches’ actual incomes here.