About Kim and Kalee Sorey – Healthy Living Mother-Daughter Duo
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
Our Mission: Healthy Body & Balanced Life
Our passion is to help women live different.
We help you shed the old habits and self-image and create a vision for your life that you love.
If you want
- to create healthy habits,
- at home workouts,
- a balanced diet,
- simple, delicious recipes,
- and self-care hacks.
We are your girls!!
We also offer a 21 Day Challenge to get maximum results quickly and Beachbody Coaching mentorships to women wanting to create their own business.
- Helped 4100+ clients start an at home workout and nutrition plan since 2011
- Named 1st Mother Daughter Elite Beachbody Coaches in 2016
- 100,000+ page views per month since December 2017
- Partnered with several well-known brands
- 2020 Launched The Kim and Kalee Show Podcast
Vital Proteins, Martha & Marley Spoon, Mama Chia, Prana, Lorna Jane, Fresh Pet, Takeout Kit, Paypal, Fitfluential, Sweat Pink, and Beachbody are just a few brands we’ve partnered with in the past.
About Kim and Kalee of Sorey Fitness
In 2011, we decided to share how we live a healthy, balanced life. This lifestyle helps us feel empowered, strong, and healthy.
You know you must be doing something right when someone mistakes you for identical twins – and really you’re mother and daughter!
This platform allowed us to share our love for a balanced diet and home workouts. Our readers really connected our need for balance and convenience.
That lead us to becoming Beachbody Coaches and offering a 21 Day Challenge to help women kickstart their results.
What Makes Us Unique
My mom and I are absolutely, weirdly-unique in the sense that we look alike and have a shared vision.
We currently are self-employed, debt-free and enjoy helping others get healthy and happy!
Kalee is married to an amazing man, Jake, and Kim is single. We both have our fur babies that are beyond spoiled.
A Few Fun Facts
- We’ve always been this close (though Kim will tell you, we weren’t really “friends” when I was 12-14 years old. Ha!)
- Before starting our business together, we both taught high school math.
- We are Nashville natives, and we love the city!
- When we’re not blogging, we love watching movies, traveling, and wine festivals!
- We are obsessed with Friends, Harry Potter, and Desperate Housewives.
Let’s Connect on Social Media too!
We love working with clients, potential coaches and brands.
- Email: TheGirls@SoreyFitness.com
- Get Our Weekly Newsletter
You can reach us at TheGirls@SoreyFitness.com.
Also, you could send us a voice message with any question or thoughts using the orange button below!
If your focus is healthy living, check out our 21 Day Challenge.
Wanting to start an online business? Apply to Join our Team.
Our audience is mostly women between 25-50 wanting to look and feel their best! We’re available for freelance work, sponsored posts, and appearances.
Please email us at TheGirls@SoreyFitness.com or check out our Work with Us page for past testimonials from brands.
You may also like our promo page for our favorite products!