Our Mission: Healthy Body & Balanced Life
Our passion is to help women live different.
We help you shed the old habits and self-image and create a vision for your life that you love.
If you want
- to create healthy habits,
- at home workouts,
- a balanced diet,
- simple, delicious recipes,
- and self-care hacks.
We are your girls!!
- Helped 4100+ clients start an at home workout and nutrition plan since 2011
- Named 1st Mother Daughter Elite Beachbody Coaches in 2016
- 100,000+ page views per month since December 2017
- Partnered with several well-known brands
- 2020 Launched The Kim and Kalee Show Podcast
Vital Proteins, Martha & Marley Spoon, Mama Chia, Prana, Lorna Jane, Fresh Pet, Takeout Kit, Paypal, Fitfluential, Sweat Pink, and Beachbody are just a few brands we’ve partnered with in the past.
About Kim and Kalee of Sorey Fitness
In 2011, we decided to share how we live a healthy, balanced life. This lifestyle helps us feel empowered, strong, and healthy.
You know you must be doing something right when someone mistakes you for identical twins – and really you’re mother and daughter!
What Makes Us Unique
We want every woman to know she deserves a healthy, happy life without insecurities or beating herself up over a to-do list.
Our simple approach to healthy living empowers others, and thanks to the Internet – we’re with them every step of the way.
My mom and I are absolutely, weirdly-unique in the sense that we look alike and have a shared vision.
We currently are self-employed, debt-free and enjoy helping others get healthy and happy!
Kalee is married to an amazing man, Jake, and Kim is single. We both have our fur babies that are beyond spoiled.
A Few Fun Facts
- We are Nashville natives, and we love the city!
- When we’re not blogging, we love watching movies, traveling, and wine festivals!
- We are obsessed with Friends, Harry Potter, and Desperate Housewives.
Let’s Connect on Social Media too!
We love working with clients, potential coaches and brands.
You can also Contact Us
You can reach us at TheGirls@SoreyFitness.com.
If your focus is healthy living, check out our 21 Day Challenge.
Wanting to start an online business? Apply to Join our Team.
Our audience is mostly women between 25-50 wanting to look and feel their best! We’re available for freelance work, sponsored posts, and appearances.
Please email us at TheGirls@SoreyFitness.com or check out our Work with Us page for past testimonials from brands.