I just turned 26. I have to admit – I went though 25 thinking I was 24 for most of the year. It just didn’t click, but I sure did a lot at 25!
I got married, went on an amazing honeymoon, and moved. It was an amazing year, and my post on 25 Things You Should Know by 25 went over really well.
26 is exciting.
We are over the 21st birthday and ready for the fun, classy things in life! Hang on to your hat 26!
26 Things to Do at 26
- Go on a random road trip with your best friend – windows down and music up!
- Stay up all night making memories that you’ll reminisce about at 86.
- Eat pancakes at 2am in the morning – breakfast never tasted sweeter!
- Do something nice for someone else – always classy no matter the age.
- Save up and go shopping for something(s) fabulous!! You’re work hard – you deserve it!
- Figure out your signature drink. You can’t drink jagerbombs forever, and a lemon drop martini is pretty tasty.
- Read something inspiring everyday. Pinterest, magazines, a book, anything – just find something that stirs your dreams daily.
- Dream BIG. You’re 26 – you have the tools you need – now just make your dreams happen.
- Throw out the Abercrombie skirts but did out your own yearbooks. Yes, we were styling matching our tank top to the moose.
- Reconnect with friends hosting your first dinner party. Serve cocktails, a tasty appetizer, and a classic dinner with chocolate after.
- Write yourself a letter to open for your 30th birthday.
- Go to a playground and tell those monkey bars whose boss.
- Thank someone that has helped you become the classy, driven woman you are.
- Buy yourself a hammer, nails, and anything else you need to be miss independent….even if it means having a iPhone to Google a good plumber in the area.
- Take care of your health – daily, monthly, and annually. Ask about your family history, do monthly breast exams, and go for your annual. Let’s make it to 86!
- Create a budget if you don’t already have one. That way you know when you can splurge and when you need to save.
- Plan a fabulous trip – even if it’s just a town over for the best burger everrrrrr.
- Tell someone you love them.
- Find your dream job. Right now you have the time to take some risks. Find your dream job – maybe it’s working part-time somewhere or volunteering. Don’t be afraid to look for multiple solutions to make it happen.
- Find a mentor. Whose life looks absolutely amazing? Connect with them over coffee or a great workout!
- Drop the negativity! Who has time for it? Cut off the frenemies and find people that see you for the amazing person you are.
- Rescue a fur baby. At 26, I know some people have kids and some don’t. For me – at 26, a fur baby is all I need and can handle.
- Skinny Dip.
- Conquer a fear. I am woman, hear me roar!
- Unplug from all technology one day….minus the heat, running water, and blow dryer. You gotta have the amenities, but it’s time to shut down the phone, iPad, and computer. Just relax.
- Be kind to yourself. You are a once in all of history event. No one will be ever YOU!
Did you accomplish any of the 26 Things to Do at 26?
Beachbody On Demand was just announced!
Beachbody On Demand will be Beachbody’s streaming service – think Netflix or Hulu.
Get all the details & first access when it goes live hereYup – you’ll be able to do P90X, Insanity, and several other workouts no matter where you are or if you brought your DVDs with you! I’m so excited about this because I would get so mad when I would scratch a DVD. When I was moving last year, I totally killed my ChaLEAN Extreme and had to get a new one. Beachbody On Demand will help that kind of stuff from happening!
Beachbody On Demand FAQ
What is Beachbody On Demand?
It’s a streaming service like Netflix, Hulu, or HBO Go. It’ll work with compatible technology to let you workout anywhere! You’ll have unlimited streaming of several of Beachbody’s workout. Get first access here
When does Beachbody’s streaming service go on sale?
It’s scheduled to launch Spring 2015. Get it first by signing up here for details
Who gets access to Beachbody On Demand?
Right now, Elite coaches will get a preview so make sure to subscribe here to get more details and our review. When Beachbody’s streaming service is officially on sale, you’ll be able to get it through the club membership. The club membership already offers a ton of perks and comes free for 30 days when you join our 21 Day Challenge with a challenge pack. (View the Club Membership here) The club membership is $39.95 per quarter after the 30 days or without a challenge pack, and the price is not going up once Beachbody On Demand is released.
Which Beachbody Workouts will be on Beachbody On Demand?
Right now the list is the workouts below. If you click any of them, you’ll find more details & a review on the program.
- Les Mills Pump
- Les Mills Combat
- Ten Minute Trainer
- ChaLEAN Extreme
- Asylum Vol 1
- Tony One-on-One (vol 1)
- Hip Hop Abs
- This list will likely grow in time.
Do I have to own a program to stream it?
No – Beachbody On Demand will include those programs above, and you do not have to own any of them to have unlimited access. You’ll also be able to stream internationally as well. Get it first by signing up here for details
What about the nutrition guide for each workout? Will it be included?
Yes, the nutrition guide for each workout will be available for download with the club membership. These will be accessible on the Beachbody On Demand page.
Will I be able to download the workout?
No, you will need to have access to the Internet because a download option will not be available. All of the workouts listed above will be able to be streamed.
Will there be an app?
No, not at this time. You will be able to access the streaming feature across your laptop, smartphones, and TV though!
Are you excited about Beachbody On Demand?
I just turned 26. I have to admit – I went though 25 thinking I was 24 for most of the year. It just didn’t click, but I sure did a lot at 25! I got married, went on an amazing honeymoon, and moved. It was an amazing year, and my post on 25 Things […]
Beachbody On Demand was just announced! Beachbody On Demand will be Beachbody’s streaming service – think Netflix or Hulu. Get all the details & first access when it goes live hereYup – you’ll be able to do P90X, Insanity, and several other workouts no matter where you are or if you brought your DVDs with […]
The 21 Day Fix is created by fitness competitor, model, and single mom, Autumn Calabrese. She knows first hand what it’s like to juggle health, family, and business, and her simple workout and meal plan is designed for MAX results for even the busiest person. Have the 21 Day Fix? Get the details on the 21 Day […]
Are You Ready to Dream Big? Get Our Free Printable New Years Resolutions Guide here By joining us you have shown us a commitment to do something that will potentially change your life. We cannot wait to help you set and achieve your goals this year!! In this series, we’ll provide our best practices to […]
- 26 Things to Do at 26 – The Fun Classy Things in Life
- Beachbody On Demand – Beachbody Streaming Workouts!
- 21 Day Fix – Workouts and Meals by Fitness Competitor Autumn Calabrese
- New Years Resolutions Guide
- Cold Remedies – 12 Ways to Get Over a Cold and Feel Better
- Les Mills Combat and Pump DVDs – Going Away Forever!
- Have a Picture-Perfect Holiday Party Smile – Sponsored by Crest
- Working Out During the Holidays: 5 Tips to a Healthy Holiday
- Pinterest Healthy Holiday Challenge – Healthy Holiday Tips
- Avoid Muffin Top – 13 Ways to Stay Healthy at the Holidays