Did you know you could monetize your healthy blog with Beachbody coaching? It can even be done in a non-scuzzy, salesy way! We’re living proof!
My mom and I decided to start Beachbody coaching in 2011, and we thought a blog with tips, recipes and support would be a great way to connect with people.
We started both about the same day, and it has been such a blast for the past 5 years. We’ve found our passion and made it into an income.
We’ve consistently been in the top 1% of the whole company and continue to grow and train our team. We also have continued to blog and consistently pop up on Google for anything Beachbody making us the perfect mentor for you if you’re a blogger.
Beachbody coaching is now our main way of monetizing our blog, but more than that – it’s helped us:
- INCREASE our traffic
- INCREASE continued readership & build our email list
- CONNECT with our readers & help them hit their goals.
This video walks you through all of the information to see if it’s a good fit for you to make money blogging with Beachbody Coaching, or you can continue to read below. We’d love to help answer any questions as well at email@example.com
As you can see, out of our top 6 blog posts of all time 4 of them are related to Beachbody! If you’re nervous that coaching could turn away people from your blog, this is proof that coaching can actually grow your audience and overall traffic.
Beachbody Has Released New Products Every Year
Since we’ve been blogging, Beachbody has released 2-4 new products each year. These new products have helped us grow our blog email list like crazy! We share about a new product as soon as we know about it, and we create a sign up for anyone wanting to know when it comes out. They can also sign up for our blog’s newsletter at that time which has increased our subscriptions tenfold!
What does a Beachbody Coach Blogger Look Like?
As a Beachbody coach we helps someone find the best workout for their goals, needs, and time. This can be done with a blog post or a one-on-one message. Once they’ve found the best workout for them, a coach holds them accountable. As a blogger, you could hold them accountable with offering great content on your blog, creating an automated email series for anyone who buys a product from your site, or actually hosting a challenge group on Facebook like we do.
Why Beachbody Coaching Worked so Well on Our Blog
- Coaching and Beachbody related posts feel genuine unlike sponsored posts with certain restrictions and products.
- New products attracted people to us. Someone sees the informercial then Googles about the program, and we pop up.
- Coaching helped us connect with our readers so we could tailor our content.
- It also has grown our email list because of the excitement around a new product.
How to Monetize Your Healthy Blog with Beachbody Coaching
- Unlike ads, you can share about the program and include a link to buy. This comes off more friendly to readers than an ad, and it adds value to someone wanting to know more about the program.
- You earn 25% commission anytime someone buys from your site – typically prices range from $60-205.
- You can be as involved as you want – anyone who buys can go into a challenge group, or you can just keep checking in with your blog. You could also set up an automated email series to check on them and their results.
Becoming a Full-On Beachbody Coach
- If you do a challenge group for people, you will notice someone standing out in the group. You may invite them to coach as well.
- If they decide to coach, you can just plug them into our successful New Coach Training in 2 clicks! Just add their name and email, and they’ll receive everything they need to get started!
- If you have 2 coaches that are successful, you’ll continue to earn a weekly bonus for helping them get started.
Your Coach Support System
- You also have us every step of the way to help you set up that piece of coaching if you wanted including scripts, tips and more. We can even talk to the person for you if you’d prefer.
- We also have training for you if you’d want to continue to grow that side of your blog bigger.
If you decide to monetize your healthy blog with coaching, you’ll receive:
- A customized plan based on your needs and goals for adding coaching to your blog
- You’ll run your own business so you set the rules…but we offer
- An Invite-Only group for coaches
- Basic Training
- Advanced Training
- A Calendar each month of how we run our business
- Year-round incentives
- If you decide to sign up because of this you’ll also receive:
- A guide to creating a KILLER Beachbody post that has led us to have HUGE success
- How to promote a NEW program to grow your email list
- How we add applications to join our 21 Day Challenge & Coaching Team to grow our income each month
- A 1-on-1 call with me to talk about any questions on adding coaching to your blog
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are a blogger and wanting to add in Beachbody coaching so we can help you get started!