This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
These easy low carb goat cheese wraps are a great keto lunch, and they’re so easy to make! They only take 4 ingredients – a low carb tortilla, onion, goat cheese, and granola! (You can also swap the granola for grilled veggies if you want!)
These low carb wraps use a store-bought, low-carb wrap versus bread, and they’re so easy to make and taste so yummy! You’ll never think of them as diet food!
Can I eat wraps on a low carb diet?
Absolutely! You just want to see how many net carbs are in your wrap. You can find the net carbs by subtracting the fiber from the carbohydrates. We’ve found 8 brands with 6 net carbs or less below!
What are the best low carb wraps?
We found 8 store-bought wraps at 6 net carbs or less, but you can use any brand you find that fits your macros. We used Mama Lupe’s tortillas for our low carb goat cheese wraps.
- Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas Pack of 2 – 3 Net Carbs
- 7″ La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low Carb Tortillas – 3 Net Carbs
- Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas – 4 Net Carbs
- Ole Mexican High Fiber Low Carb Flour Tortillas – 5 Net Carbs
- Tumaro’s Low Carb Garden Veggie Tortillas – 5 Net Carbs
- Tumaro’s 8″ Carb Wise Tortilla Wraps – 5 Net Carbs
- Santa Fe Tortilla Company Home Style Whole Grain Wraps – 5 Net Carbs
- Julian Bakery Paleo Thin Wraps – 6 Net Carbs
Do wraps have less carbs than bread?
Wraps can have just as many carbs as bread, so you’ll want to check the nutritional label before eating either one. We like to find a wrap below 150 calories and 6 net carbs.
What is dirty Keto?
Dirty Keto, also known as lazy keto, is when you track just your macros. You are allowed highly processed and packaged foods like spray cheese and hot dogs. You can learn more about lazy keto vs strict keto here.
You may also like our Keto Quick Start Guide.
How to Make EASY Low Carb Goat Cheese Wraps (4 Ingredient Lunch)
You’ll need low carb tortillas, an onion, goat cheese, and either granola or more veggies. (You may choose to skip the granola since it’s high in carbs).
Cook the onions in a skillet until cooked through.
Combine the onions with the goat cheese and granola.
Preheat a skillet, add the wraps one at a time and cook for 10-15 seconds on each side.
Spread the mix evenly on each wrap.
Fold each wrap in half three times to create a cone-shape.
- 3 onions, cut into eights
- 11 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 4 Mama Lupe Low Carb Tortillas
- 6 oz granola (optional)
- Cook the onions in a skillet until cooked through.
- Combine the onions with the goat cheese and granola.
- Preheat a skillet, add the wraps one at a time and cook for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Spread the mix evenly on each wrap.
- Fold each wrap in half three times to create a cone-shape.
- If you're following a low carb diet, skip the granola and add grilled veggies instead.
- Nutrition information is without granola.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 17.3gSaturated Fat: 9.6gTrans Fat: .8gCholesterol: 68.8mgSodium: 478.1mgCarbohydrates: 8gNet Carbohydrates: 6.2gFiber: 1.8gSugar: 0gProtein: 15.2g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.