This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
If your’e looking for a new way to enjoy your smoothies, we’re in love with this Daily Sunshine fruit dip recipe from Beachbody! It’s so quick and easy to make, and it’s perfect for an after school snack!
If you’re unfamiliar with Beachbody’s Daily Sunshine, grab our review here!
You can eat it as a pudding, or we like to dip strawberries in it as well!
The best part about this recipe?
You can have it made and ready to eat in just 5 minutes!
A Quick Daily Sunshine Review:
The pre-made shake contains:
- Organic fruits & vegetables
- Healthy fats
- Fiber and probiotics to help with healthy digestion
It also has calcium and Vitamin C, D, and E. The formula is pediatrician approved and taste tested by kids.
It’s also free of:
- Artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- high-fructose corn syrup
- fillers or binders
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1½ cups coconut milk (or soy) yogurt
- 4 scoops Strawberry Banana Daily Sunshine
- 1 large banana, cut into chunks
- 2 cups medium strawberries
- Place almond milk, yogurt, Daily Sunshine, and banana in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Serve dip with strawberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 239Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 93mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.