The 21 Day Challenge is a simple approach to healthy living to help you create good habits and have maximum results without starving or working out for hours. Perfect if your pants are starting to feel too tight, or you want to just get back on track.
The 5 challengers lost a total of 29.5 lbs last month! The winner lost 3.4% body fat in 21 days! Can you imagine? If you join us, I know you can do the same. The program is designed to help you lose weight, burn fat and also teach you healthy habits you can use for a lifetime.
We live and preach a healthy balanced life; therefore, no food is ever off limits and the habits. During the challenge, we’ll teach you habits that can easily be worked into time with friends and family. You can be more fit, happy and energetic without severely restricting yourself with crazy diets.
What should you expect from the 21-day Challenge?
- a clear plan
- custom plan for your nutrition and at home exercises
- simple meal ideas
- amazing online support
- no calorie counting
- improved digestion
- more energy
- fewer cravings (seriously)
- weight loss
- amazing results
- education on building healthy habits
Clients have told us they experience more energy and less stress during the challenge as well. As a consequence, they also sleep better.
Our goal is to help people find a simple plan that works for their busy lifestyles and goals.
Did you know that sitting for 11 or more hours a day is associated with a 40% increased chance of death over the next 3 years, compared with sitting less than 4 hours a day? We can help you find a simple plan to get active and make small changes in your lifestyle to improve your health, or we can help tailor in your workouts and nutrition to get shredded.
If you’re not sure about applying for our challenge then check out the 21 Day Fix. It’s a great program as well.
Here are Just a Few Amazing 21 Day Challenge Before and After Pictures!
These are our real friends and clients. Some did a few rounds because it is something you can stick with long-term versus a quick fix.
What’s included in the 21 Day Challenge?
You will receive everything you need to succeed. We personally help you select a workout and meal plan tailored to you and your goals.
- At least 6 different workouts on DVD that align with your goals
- A workout calendar outlining when to do them.
- Workouts are just 30 minutes long and are customized depending on your fitness level and goals.
- Each workout DVD also includes a modifier.
- Easy to fix meals and recipes
- Food plans that are healthy, simple and also family-friendly!
- Access to our private community with prizes and daily accountability
- Additional supplementation can be added like a whole vitamin or workout supplements depending on your goals.
- Lifetime access to our monthly challenges because this isn’t just a 21-day fix! It’s a healthy life!
2 minute warm-up with jogging, jumping jacks and stretching.
Round 1 – Do each move for 1 minute.
- Bent Over Row
- Plank Twist
- Push Ups
- Hammer Curl to Shoulder Press
Round 2 – Do each move for 1 minute.
- Lying Lat Pull Down
- Circle Crunches
- Chest Press
- Straight Leg Scissor Twist
- Standing Front Raise
After Round 2 – Cool Down (2 Minutes of Stretching)
Of course, we can recommend a different workout if you’re looking for something more fun like dancing, need help with a certain area, or just have a set goal or time limit in mind.
Why does the 21 Day Challenge Group work?
The 21 Day Challenge focuses on healthy habits that will kick start your results and continue to help you see progress long after the challenge is complete.
- Customized meal plan and workouts to fit your time, preferences and goals.
- Ultimate accountability from real people that will kick your motivation into overdrive
- Each workout is 30 minutes so even busy people can schedule it into their day
- The type of workouts are based on your preferences so if you hate working out, you might be dancing. We’ll find what works for YOU.
- You have a PLAN. You know if you don’t plan, you plan to fail. During these 21 days, your nutrition and exercise schedule is all laid out for you and your goals.
- There is a small financial investment to gain access to our challenge. We do ask about your budget in the application and also base your plan around it. We also only recommend products we have personally invested in and use daily as well.
What else should you know?
- You should plan on working out 5-6 days a week.
- The length of the workout will depend on your answers in the application, but most are 30 minutes.
- Feel free to customize your meal plan if there is a recipe you love! We are all about leftovers!
- You’ll be eating lean proteins, healthy fats, good carbs including fruits and veggies.
- This is NOT an extreme 21 day diet unless you want it to be. We typically recommend a 90/10 approach meaning you eat healthy 90% of the time and 10% you can indulge in anything.
- On the 90/10 approach, you can have a glass of wine, a candy bar, or anything under 250 calories per day even during the challenge! You could also choose to do 1 cheat meal a week instead.
- We can also give you an “Extreme” plan which includes harder workouts and dialed in nutrition for MAX results in 3 weeks.
Do you need a gym membership or to be local to us?
The 21 Day Challenge is hosted completely online. We check in with you daily using a totally secret, unlisted Facebook group, and you are able to workout in the privacy of your own home. We add you to the group a few days before our start date so you can get ready.
Can you continue after the 21 Days?
Yes! We are all about building a healthy body and balanced life, and that means living a healthy lifestyle. The 21 Day Challenge will teach you how to eat without depriving yourself of your favorite foods in moderation, how to workout with proper form, and provide you with healthy habits for life.
Once you’ve completed the challenge, you will also receive a lifetime membership to our ongoing private client group with additional challenge groups, prizes, and support.
Who is the 21 Day Challenge Group for?
Anyone! Whether you are wanting to lose weight, tone up, gain muscle mass, or improve your flexibility and focus we can customize a program for you
If you are thinking this fit workout and simplified eating diet is right for you, please don’t hesitate to apply. There is NO obligation, and we’re also able to work with any fitness level and budget. Once your application is received, we will email you within 24 hours. It will include a custom outline of your plan. Then you have the choice to go for it or not.
There are 2 things you can do now to get ready for the 21 Day Challenge.
- The first is to keep a food journal before you start the challenge. This will help identify where you are needing some help whether it be eating too little, too much or just not getting in the variety of nutrients the body needs. We’ll also be able to see what cravings you are having and work with them.
- Second is to figure out how many calories you will need during the challenge. Once you do this formula, you won’t have to do it again!
21 Day Diet Calculator
Current weight (lbs) x 11 = Your baseline
Your baseline + 400 (it’s the Fix calorie burn) = caloric need
Caloric need – 750 (calorie deficit) = Your target calories.
Let’s see my example.
Current weight is 150 pounds
150 pounds (my current weight) x 11 = 1650(my baseline)
1650 (my baseline) + 400 = 2050 -> my caloric need
2050 (my caloric need) – 750 = 1300 -> My target Calories
My target calories is 1300
Winning the Prize
The winner of the 21 Day Challenge will receive a $25 gift from us to celebrate his or her amazing results. The winner is based off of daily participation during the challenge and the percent of weight lost. This way it is kept fair between challengers no matter how much weight they have to lose. Also, you’ll be able to get a t-shirt or tank top for just participating in the challenge!
Working out and eating right will take time, dedication, and focus. You can do it though, and we will be there every step of the way!
A Quick Look at Our Top 7 Rules for the 21 Day Challenge
- Eat real food.
- Put your workout time on the calendar.
- Check in with our support group daily.
- Find time each day to let go, unwind and renew your spirit!
- Get active outside for 15 minutes a day.
- Get 8 hours a sleep a night.
- Talk positive to yourself and know your goals are worth the effort.
If you would like extra accountability, but you aren’t ready for the intensity of the challenge, you can add me as your FREE coach by clicking here. You will receive my help, and also be added to our private year-round accountability group on Facebook.
Currently, the challenge is only open to the USA and Canada.
Copying any part of this post is a violation of intellectual property. Consequently, any duplicate content will result in a contact from our legal team.