This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
These Keto Dunkin Donuts orders are perfect for fat burners! Check out these foods and drinks you can order today at the donut restaurant without messing up your diet.
With all those icing-topped pastries and sugar-filled drinks, you might think that Dunkin’ Donuts is off-limits to anyone on a low carb diet. But surprisingly, there are a variety of great options to pick from when looking for keto Dunkin’ Donuts menu items.
**This is a list of what I’ve found to be keto-friendly. I recommend always double checking your order’s macros.**
Tips for Ordering Keto at Dunkin’ Donuts
Going out to eat while you’re watching your carbs is always a gamble. And that can be especially true at places like Dunkin’ Donuts. But with a few adjustments and a little bit of knowledge beforehand, you can make some great keto choices at your favorite donut shop.
5 Tips to Ordering Keto at Dunkin Donuts
- Skip the carb-filled options. While it may be obvious that enjoying a donut or pastry is out of the question when on keto, it’s also important to remember that breads and wraps are also off-limits. That means you’ll need to make some adjustments to your order to keep the carbs off your food. Make sure to let the cashier know that you you’re avoiding bread and sugar.
- Keep your coffee simple. The coffee menu at Dunkin’ Donuts is packed with options. But most of those drinks are made with high-carb milks and sugar-filled syrups. That’s why it’s a good idea to keep it simple and avoid any fancy add-ins.
- Quench your thirst with simple options. There are a few basic drink options that are always a good choice at any restaurant. Ordering water, black coffee, diet soda, or unsweetened tea to ensure you don’t drink your carbs while enjoying your meal.
- Always check the ingredients. While the restaurant does offer some sugar free options, it’s always a good idea to check the nutrition information before placing your order. Some of those mix-ins still contain carbs, which could cause issues when you’re on keto.
- Use the app – The app can help you see the ingredients and macros before you ever arrive in the store.
Keto Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Drinks
One of the best parts about going to Dunkin is the coffee. And lucky for you, the restaurant has a variety of great low carb options when it comes to coffee. The next time you need a caffeine fix, try ordering one of the follow drink ideas!
6 Dunkin’ Donuts keto menu options:
- Coffee: Black coffee plain or with almond milk or cream
- Iced coffee: Black coffee plain or with almond milk or cream
- Cold brew: Black cold brewed coffee plain or with cream
- Americano: Two shots of espresso with hot water
- Iced Americano: Two shots of espresso with water served over ice
- Espresso: plain espresso shot
Along with the traditional coffee options, the chain also offers customers the choice of a variety of flavor shots. These add-ins are unsweetened and sugar free allowing you to add more flavor to your coffee without added carbs.
Just make sure not to confuse these flavor shots with flavor swirls, which do include sugar and can significantly increase the carb count in your coffee drinks.
6 Dunkin Donuts sugar-free flavor shots:
- Toasted almond
Low Carb Drinks at Dunkin’ donuts
In addition to coffee, the restaurant also has a variety of other drinks to choose from.
These low-carb drinks are a great choice when you’re on keto:
- Hot tea: Choose from black tea, chamomile fields herbal infusion, cool mint herbal infusion, decaf black tea, harmony leaf green tea, and hibiscus kiss herbal infusion
- Iced tea: Unsweetened iced tea or green tea with optional raspberry or blueberry flavoring
Keto Breakfast at Dunkin Donuts
On top of delicious drinks, you also have your pick of breakfast options at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Keto Dunkin’ Donuts Breakfast Ideas
- Sausage, egg and cheese sandwich, with no croissant: Breakfast sausage patty and egg topped with American cheese
- Bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, with no bagel: Bacon strips and egg, topped with American cheese
- Beyond sausage breakfast sandwich, with no English muffin: Beyond (plant-based) sausage patty and egg topped with aged white cheddar
- Turkey sausage, egg, and cheese sandwich, with no English muffin: Turkey sausage patty and egg, topped with American cheese
- Ham, egg, and cheese sandwich, with no English muffin: Ham slices and egg, topped with American cheese
- Egg and cheese sandwich, with no English muffin: Egg and American cheese
- Veggie egg white omelet, with no multigrain bread: Egg white omelet with spinach, bell peppers, onions, and olive oil topped with aged white cheddar
- Power breakfast sandwich, with no multigrain bread: Egg white omelet with spinach, bell peppers, onions, and olive oil, topped with turkey sausage and aged white cheddar cheese
- Sourdough breakfast sandwich, with no sourdough bread: Two eggs, five slices of bacon, and aged white cheddar cheese
- Wake-up wrap, with no wrap: Pick your choice of protein, egg or egg whites, and a slice of cheese
How do you order keto at Dunkin’ Donuts? Show us on Instagram! @SoreyFitness