This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
These Starbucks keto drinks are perfect for fat burners! Find out which creamers, coffees and teas to order. Plus, what’s in popular keto pink drink!
**This is a list of what I’ve found to be keto-friendly. I recommend always double checking your order’s macros.**
Whether you’re looking for a caffeine fix, a good treat, or just hankering a Starbucks keto coffee, we have you covered!
We’ll share how to order 17 keto drinks at Starbucks, as well as, how to order to make sure it stays low carb!
What Starbucks Drinks Have No Carbs?
If you’re looking for a Starbucks drink with no carbs, you can sip on:
- Plain Coffee: Pike Place Roast, their blonde roast, or the featured dark roast.
- Cold brew or Nitro cold brew (sweeter)
- Plain iced coffee with no classic syrup
- Unsweetened teas including: black, green, Passion, white, chai, earl grey (London Fog), and Tranquility.
- Unsweetened fruit teas like: Pineapple Infusion, Peach Citrus Infusion, and Strawberry Infusion teas.
If you’re not crazy about the 0 carb options, you can also choose one of these options for under 4 grams of carbs:
- Caffè Americano or Blonde Caffè Americano are 1-4 grams of carbs depending on the size you order.
- Espresso Shots, Espresso Macchiato, and Espresso Con Panna (Espresso with cream) contain 1-4 grams of carbs as well.
This is a Venti Passion Iced tea with no liquid cane sugar, heavy cream and 2 Stevia monk fruit sweeteners.
The Infamous Starbucks Keto Pink Drink
This keto pink drink at Starbucks is blowing up Instagram! It’s pretty tasty as well, and it’s perfect for a non-coffee drinker like me.
Ordering the Starbucks Keto Pink Drink:
Ask for a Venti iced passion tea with no liquid cane sugar with strawberry infusion, 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup, and 2 tbsp of heavy whipping cream.
It’s approximately 100 calories and contains 10g fat, 2g carbs, and 1g protein.
Other Variations of the Popular Starbucks Keto Drink
- Starbucks Keto White Drink: Unsweetened Passion Tea, 4 Pumps Sugar Free Vanilla, and Heavy Cream
- Keto Peach Drink: Unsweetened Peach White Tea, 4 Pumps Sugar Free Vanilla, and a Splash of Heavy Cream
- Cola Keto Drink: Unsweetened Pineapple Black Tea, 4 Pumps Sugar Free Vanilla, and Coconut Milk or Heavy Cream
You may also like the Green Drink, but it is more carbs.
The Starbucks’ Keto Green Drink is unsweetened iced black tea mixed with 1-2 scoops of matcha powder, 2-3 pumps of Sugar Free Vanilla, and Coconut Milk or Heavy cream.
This is about 6 grams of carbs because of the matcha and their coconut milk.
More Low Carb Drinks at Starbucks
- Ice Chai Tea Latte – Chai tea with Heavy Cream and 2 Pumps of Sugar Free Vanilla.
- Keto London Fog – Substitute Vanilla with Sugar free Vanilla and Replace 2% with Heavy Cream.
- Iced Cinnamon Refresher – Iced Coffee with 3 Pumps Sugar Free Vanilla, 3 Pumps Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce, Heavy Cream, and Cinnamon Powder.
- Low Carb Flat White– Flat White, substitute the steamed milk for half heavy cream and half water steamed.
- Keto Mocha – Sugar Free Mocha Syrup Replace Milk with Half-Heavy Cream & Half Water
Other Keto-Friendly Drinks at Starbucks
- Nitro Cold Brew with 2 Shots with Heavy Cream and 2 Packets Stevia monk fruit sweeteners.
- Skinny Mocha Triple with Heavy Cream
- Pineapple Black Tea with No Liquid Sweetener, and Unsweetened Coconut Milk.
- Skinny Caramel Macchiato with Almond Milk and No Caramel Drizzle
- Nitro Cold Brew inch and a half almond milk 2 stevia
- Green tea, Strawberry Infusion, 1 Packet Stevia monk fruit sweeteners.
- Skinny Cappuccino request heavy cream instead of milk
- Above is 2 Pumps of Vanilla with Heavy Cream and Protein Powder Blended. A lot of people use Premier Protein Shakes as well.
- 4 Shots Blonde Roast without the Classic Syrup Over Ice in a Venti Cup with 3 Pumps Sugar Free Vanilla, 3 Pumps Sugar Free Dulce with a splash of heavy cream.
- Iced coffee with No Classic Syrup with 1 Pump 3 Pumps Sugar Free Cinnamon Dulce, and Heavy Cream.
- Iced coffee with No Classic Syrup with 1 Pump 3 Pumps Sugar Free Mocha, and Heavy Cream.
How do you order a Keto Frappuccino from Starbucks?
Frappuccinos are one of the rich, creamy drinks that can be filled with sugar. You can order a Keto Frappuccino by asking for a double blended ice coffee with heavy cream and 3 pumps of Sugar Free Vanilla (or any Sugar Free Flavor You Like). Make sure to tell them no Classic Syrup and no frap base.
Tips on How to Order Keto Drinks at Starbucks
- Use the Starbucks app – you can customize and place your order through it!
- Check for Hidden Sugars – Don’t be afraid to ask your barista questions too! They can help!
- Substitute with Heavy Cream – Up your fat and possible lower your carbs by substituting heavy cream instead of milk or almond milk.
What You Should Know About the Milks & Creamers
As mentioned above, it’s best to substitute in heavy cream instead of milk for your keto Starbucks drink. With that said – here’s a little breakdown of the macros in each milk or creamer option.
With these options, I’d also say unsweetened. They should be, but I always feel like it’s not going to hurt to throw that in.
- Heavy whipping cream, 2 tbsp (100 calories, 10g fat, 1g carbs, 1g protein)
- Half and Half, 2 tbsp (36 calories, 3g fat, 1.5g carbs, 1g protein)
- Almond milk, 2 tbsp (8 calories, 0.5g fat, 0.5g carbs, 0g protein)
- Whole milk, 2 tbsp (20 calories, 1g fat, 1g carbs, 1g protein)
- Coconut milk, 2 tbsp (10 calories, 0.5g fat, 1g carbs, 0g protein)
- Skim milk, 2 tbsp (10 calories, 0g fat, 1.5g carbs, 1g protein)
- Soy milk, 2 tbsp (16 calories, 0.5g fat, 2g carbs, 1g protein)
It’s important to note that Starbucks’ whipped cream contain sugars and consequently carbs. You should stick to heavy cream versus whipped cream.
There are all kinds of sugar-free or artificial sweetener options out there.
Is Starbucks Sugar Free Syrup Keto?
Starbucks’ sugar free syrups are pretty keto-friendly. They have no calories or sugars; and their carbs are 1 or less. They are made with maltodextrin and sucralose. These sweeteners are keto-friendly, but they may upset your stomach. You can read more about the sweeteners here.
Starbucks also carries these sugars:
- Sugar-free Vanilla syrup, 1 pump (0 calories, 0g fat, 0.5g carbs, 0g protein)
- Sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce syrup, 1 pump (0 calories, 0g fat, 1g carbs, 0g protein)
- Skinny Mocha sauce, 1 pump (15 calories, 0.5g fat, 1g carbs, 1g protein)
- Whole Earth Sweetener, 1 packet (0 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 2g erythritol, 0g protein) 0g net
- Splenda, 1 packet (0 calories, 0g fat, 0.5g carbs, 0g protein)
You can also use seasonings to help flavor your drink. Seasonings do contain carbs, but it’s low. If you want to count it, I’d say 1 carb per dash if that.
Starbucks currently has Vanilla bean powder, Cocoa powder, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg.
Drinks That Aren’t Keto Friendly at Starbucks
You will want to stay away from drinks that are made with concentrates and powders like refreshers and lemonades.
If you’re like us, you also like a quick snack while you’re ordering your Starbucks drink.
We suggest the egg bites or Moon Cheese to keep your carbs lower. You may also like our recipe to make keto bacon egg cups at home!
You may also like:
- How to Order Keto at Dunkin’ Donuts
- How to Easily Make Chipotle Keto Friendly
- Keto-friendly Snacks
- Keto Mac & Cheese Recipe
- 31+ Amazing Keto Friendly Desserts!
Need more Keto Starbucks Drink Ideas?
Check out the Macro Barista on Instagram for more ideas!
Want more tips? Grab our Keto Quick Start Guide for Beginners!
Save this post for later on Pinterest!