The Eat Clean Diet doesn’t have to be hard or take a lot of prep work!
I wanted to include a Eat Clean Diet meal plan that I ate last week on the blog. I know eating healthy can be a challenge. It takes time. It takes effort. It sometimes even takes a cooler! I mix the diet with my 90/10 approach to food (90% healthy, 10% whatever I want). If you haven’t read my other Eat Clean Diet Meal Plans I recommend them as well, but it does not matter which ones you do first.
Please keep in mind:
- I am not a nutritionist. I just enjoy reading and learning about nutrition.
- I am 5’3″ and have 3 pounds to lose so the calories are lower than say a 5’10″ woman. You can calculate your calories and add foods as needed.
- These meals have worked for me, and they have helped me lose 1-2lbs a week.
- A free food is anything you crave–chocolate, ice cream, chips, etc.
- I do drink Shakeology a lot to help with my digestion (I have IBS-C). If you want more information on it check out the details & pricing.
- Need Accountability? Join my FREE Eat Clean Group through TeamBeachbody or send me a friend request on Facebook.
|Days & Calories||Breakfast||Lunch||Snacks (scatter as needed)||Dinner||Free Food/ Extra Meal|
|Monday (939 + 250 = 1189)||Vanilla Tropical Shakeology||Peanut Butter & Chia Jam Sandwich with ½ cup grapes||½ a banana & ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, 1/8 cup walnuts||4oz Chicken Breast with Sweet potato|
|Tuesday(1111 + 250 = 1361)||Greek Yogurt with berries, 1/8 c granola, and ½ a banana||Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology (1/2 scoop each 12oz almond milk)||Eat Clean Diet Sweet Potato Bar, 1/2 cup greek yogurt||Chick Fil A Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich & Fruit Cup|
|Wednesday (1082+250 =1332)||Powered Up Oatmeal with Strawberries||Tropical Shakeology with 12 oz Almond Milk||Banana with 1 Tbsp peanut butter, 1 Mini Baby Bell Cheese||Amy’s Cheese Lasagna|
|Thursday (1029+250 = 1279)||Greek Yogurt with berries, 1/8 c granola, and ½ a banana||Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology (1/2 scoop each 12oz almond milk)||Apple (Gala) and 1 Tbsp Peanut butter||Wendy’s Chili & Medium baked potato|
|Friday(958+ 250= 1208)||Powered Up Oatmeal with 1/8 cup Cherries||Amy’s Organic Minestrone Soup & Whole Wheat Pita||½ cup greek yogurt, 1/8 cup cherries, apple with 1 Tbsp Peanut butter||Oxygen Chinese Dinner with Brown Rice|
|Saturday (1015 + 250 = 1265)||Apple Pancakes with ¼ cup Light Maple Syrup||Chocolate Shakeology with 1 Tbsp peanut butter||Orange||Out to Eat|
|Sunday||Orange You Glad Shake||Peanut Butter & Banana Sandwich with ½ cup grapes||Pb Bars (1/3 of the recipe) and 1 cup strawberries||Eat Clean Recipe for Sesame Noodles|
The Eat Clean Diet is a no nonsense, no deprivation way to eat. I hope these plans will help you! Click for more on the eat clean diet.
What is your favorite go-to Eat Clean meal plan? Do you follow the 90/10 rule?