This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
What Snacks Can You Eat on Nutrisystem?
You can choose one of their pre-made snacks or make your own snack on Nutrisystem. We prefer a mixture of the two!
When we make our own snacks, we aim for 1 PowerFuel and 1 Smart Carb.
What’s a PowerFuel?
A PowerFuel should be about 100 calories and at least 5g of protein. These include chicken, nut butter, cottage cheese, and most meats.
What’s a SmartCarb?
A SmartCarb is going to be a starchy vegetable, fruit or whole grain for the most part.
How Many Snacks Do You Get On Nutrisystem?
You’ll be eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as, 3 snacks!
Men get 2 pre-packaged snacks and 1 self-prepared snack like the ones listed below. Women get 1 pre-packaged snack and 2 self-prepared snacks per day.
You can also have non-starchy vegetables all through the day and anytime you eat. They recommend at least 4 servings a day.
When to Eat Nutrisystem Snacks
You could have your snack mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and after dinner.
Here’s a sample day:
You can also have non-starchy vegetables at any time.
You may also like to know: How Many Calories Do You Get On Nutrisystem?
Nutrisystem Snack Ideas
All of these Nutrisystem Snack Ideas are 1 PowerFuel & 1 SmartCarb.
- Apple & 1 Tbsp Nut Butter
- 1 Cup Berries & 1/2 Cup 1% Cottage Cheese (No Salt Added)
- Low-Fat String Cheese & 1/4 Cup Whole Grain Crackers
- 1 Hardboiled Egg & 2 Clementines
- Banana & 1 Tbsp Nut Butter
- 1 6-inch Whole Wheat Pita & 2 oz. Reduced Sodium Lunch Meat
- Peach with 1 tsp honey & 3/4 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Edamame & Roasted Chickpeas
- 3 Egg Whites with 1 Cup Fresh Vegetables
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt & 1 Cup Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Cashews & 1 Medium Pear
- 1 Egg on Whole Grain Toast
- 2 oz Chicken Breast & 1/2 Sweet Potato
- 3 oz Fish & 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 2 Tbsp Pecans & 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Milk & 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 2 oz Turkey Breast or Ham &
- 3 oz Veggie Burger & 1 Slice Bread
- Nutrisystem Protein Shake & 2 Kiwis
You can also have their pre-made snacks.
Here are Our Favorites on The Nutrisystem Snack List
- Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cheese Puffs
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake
- Carrot Cake
- Fudge Brownie
- Fudge Bar
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- Honey Mustard Pretzel Bites
- Orange Cream Bar
- Lemon Cooler Cookie
- Chewy Peanut Bar
- Sweet & Salty Snack Mix
You May Also Like:
What are your favorite Nutrisystem snack ideas?