Nutrisystem for men helps you lose weight and burn fat without sacrificing your muscle mass. We review the plan, as well as, the cost. We also share how you can save 40% just from reading this post!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please see here.
Already know you want it and just looking for a promo code? You can save 40% by clicking here!
While I’m not a man, I can tell you – Nutrisystem worked so well for me!
Quick Nutrisystem For Men Review
- Eat 6 meals a day
- Supplement the meals with fruits & vegetables
- Ability to have 2 flex meals (meals outside of Nutrisystem) per week
- Convenient, pre-made meals
What’s the Weight Loss Look Like?
The average weight loss is 1-2lbs per week, but many men may see higher numbers than that. It’s just the average.
They actually say you can lose up to 18 pounds and 8 inches overall in the first month.*
Why Nutrisystem For Men Works
- Super Convenient
- Tasty Meals
- Lots of Variety
- Ability to Have 2 Flex Meals
- Portion Control
The Nutrisystem meals are also designed to put men into fat-burning mode and keep you feeling full.
They also have diabetic and vegetarian options if you need them.
Nutrisystem For Men Cost
The pricing is about the same as it is for women. You have 4 plan options: Basic, Core, Uniquely Yours and Uniquely Yours Plus.
We love the Uniquely Yours Plan because it includes:
- 4-weeks of meals
- an extra snack per day
- free shipping
- over 160 different food options
- includes frozen and non-frozen options.
You also get access to counselors and dietitians, as well as, trackers.
FreshStart Week 1
FreshStart is part of the Nutrisystem for Men line. It’s a week’s worth of food to help you kickstart your results.
It includes 7:
- specific breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- FreshStart™ Shakes
- Nutrisystem Snacks
- Plus a Daily Tracker
Nutrisystem for Men Sample Menu
- Breakfast: Sweetened O’s Cereal A.M. Snack & 1 Cup Non-fat Yogurt
- A.M. Snack: Nuts & an Orange
- Lunch: Chili w/ cheese & a Small Tossed Salad
- P.M. Snack: Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Dinner: Thick Crust Pizza & Your choice of Vegetable
- Dessert: Chocolate Cake
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, and Dinner are all Nutrisystem Products