We’re outlining Nutrisystem Free Foods and Extras. We share what each one means and what foods count. Plus, find out if you can have coffee on the plan!
What is a Nutrisystem Free Food?
A Free Food includes seasonings, herbs, teas, and other low calorie items. Since they are lower than 10 calories a serving, the are considered “free” and can be used as much as you’d like!
You may also like: Does Lean 13 Really Work?
What is a Nutrisystem Extra?
Extras are little add-ons that contain 10-35 calories per serving. These could be honey, mayonnaise, or coffee creamer. You are encouraged to limit these Extras to 3x a day.
You also have PowerFuels and SmartCarbs
We included a the definition of both plus snack ideas here!
Can You Have Coffee on Nutrisystem?
You can breathe easy — you can have coffee!
You can have as much as you want if you can drink it black, or you can add up to 3 Tbsps of fat-free creamer through the day!
Nutrisystem Free Foods
- Bone Broth
- Seasonings (Cumin, Oregano, Parsley, etc)
- Fresh Herbs
- Butter Spray
- Tea (unsweetened)
- Green Chilies
- Green Onions
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Seltzer Water (calorie-free only)
- Natural, Calorie-free Sweeteners
- 1 cup popcorn
- 1 Tbsp fat-free coffee creamer
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/8 avocado
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 Tbsp sugar-free jam
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp margarine
- 1 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp cocktail sauce
- 1 Tbsp Coconut
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
You may also like:
- Nutrisystem Meals: What’s Included & The Tastiest Meals to Order
- How Much Does Nutrisystem Cost Per Month?
- Nutrisystem for Men Review