This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
This easy air fryer blueberry bread is so soft, moist, and loaded with blueberries! This healthy, homemade recipe is super quick to throw together and tastes better than a bakery! Plus, it packs protein to keep you feeling satisfied!
This bread is perfect for breakfast, snack, or sweet craving. We love that you can cook it in an air fryer too! It makes it so simple to use this recipe in meal prep! The bread is kind of crunchy on the outside and then so soft and moist in the middle!
What are the health benefits of blueberries?
Blueberries contain potassium, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B6. Plus, they’re full of fiber and have zero cholesterol! We try to mix in this super food every chance we get! (source)
Why you’ll love this recipe
- It’s super simple to make!
- We love that it contains extra protein to keep you feeling fuller longer!
- It’s absolutely delicious and so moist!
- You can make it ahead of time and enjoy all week!
Can I make this air fryer blueberry bread in the oven?
No, the air fryer is different than a traditional oven. The air fryer circulates hot air around the food to cook it faster than even a convection oven. So you can’t cook this in your oven. If you don’t have an air fryer, we like Cosori air fryer or the Ninja Foodi. You can also always enjoy our paleo blueberry muffins that use a traditional oven.
Tips to Make Your Homemade Air Fryer Blueberry Bread
- Don’t over mix the batter because it can make it less moist.
- Add in your blueberries last to help them from sinking to the bottom.
How do you store Blueberry Bread?
Once the bread is completely cooled, you can place it in an airtight container, resealable bag, or wrap tightly in aluminum foil. It can sit on the counter or be refrigerated, and it lasts about 4 days like this.
You can also freeze it and reheat a couple of slices at a time if you’d like to store it longer.
You may also like:
- 25+ Healthy Ninja Foodi Recipes
- School Breakfast Pizza & Quick Bacon, Egg & Cheese Recipe
- Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 cups of bisquick
- ¼ cup of protein powder
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups of frozen blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together until combined. The mixture will be thick.
- Place into a loaf pan and air fry at 350 for 30 minutes.
- To check to see if the bread is done, insert a toothpick, if the bread is done, it should come out clean.
The bread will be crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 333mgCarbohydrates: 18gNet Carbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 5g
Nutrition is only an estimate and may not be accurate.