This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
If you’re new to a keto-friendly diet, you may be wondering if Garden Veggie Straws are keto. While they are advertised as a healthy option, they are high in carbs for someone tracking their fat and net carbs.
We love Garden Veggie Straws because they offer a lower calorie, lower carb option compared to traditional potato chips! With that said, they are also lower in fat than normal chips – which fat is important on a keto diet! Below we’ll look at the carbs and fat in each flavor.
Are vEGGIE sTRAWS good for keto?
Garden Veggie Straws are too high in carbs (16-17 carbs) to be considered keto-friendly. You could possibly include them into your keto meal plan, but there are definitely better keto-friendly snacks out there.
You may also like our Keto Guide for Beginners with tips & recipes!
Garden Veggie Straws Varieties
There are currently 5 flavors to choose from! They are:
- Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws – 130 Calories 7 Fat, 17 Carbs, >1 Protein
- Screamin’ Hot Garden Veggie Straws – 130 calories, 7 Fat, 17 Carbs >1 Protein
- Zesty Ranch Garden Veggie Straws – 130 calories, 7 Fat, 16 Carbs >1 Protein
- Cheddar Cheese Garden Veggie Straws – 130 calories, 7 Fat, 16 Carbs, 1 Protein
- Apple Straws – 140 calories, 7 Fat, 17 Carbs, 1 Protein
What’s Cool About Veggie Straws
While Garden Veggie Straws aren’t a great low carb choice, we do love that each variety is:
- no artificial flavors or preservatives,
- and cholesterol free!
You may also like: