Chilly Cow Ice Cream Review
We kept seeing these half pints on Instagram, and we had to try it!
Here’s a quick glance at our thoughts:
|Super Creamy||Needs to Thaw|
|Low-Fat, High Protein||Lots of sweeteners|
Is Chilly Cow Ice Cream Healthy?
While the Chilly Cow half pints are about 180-190 calories, they still contain more sweeteners than your belly may be used to.
We suggest enjoying a half pint or bar once a day at max.
Everyone is different though, and we aren’t doctors. We’re just sharing our experience.
Nutrition & Ingredients
The ingredients may vary across the different flavors, but most contain:
- Ultra-Filtered Nonfat Milk*
- Inulin, Sugar, Erythritol (all sweeteners)
- Contains 2% or less of Natural Flavor, Stevia Leaf Extract (Reb M), Glycerine, Salt, Skim Milk, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Pectin, Water, Sunflower Lecithin, Baking Soda, Vitamin A Palmitate, Caramel Color. *Not an ingredient in regular ice cream
Chilly Cow Flavors
- Brown Butter Salted Caramel
- Chocolate Brownie Batter
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Cookies ‘N Cream
- Mint Dark Chocolate Chip
- Sweet Cream Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Graham Swirl
Out of those flavors all of them are pretty light and don’t contain a ton of mix-ins.
Whats the Best Flavor?
We honestly wish they had more flavors. Out of the half pints, our favorite is the Sweet Cream & Peanut Butter.
If you’ve found that other low-calorie ice creams have been too sweet or not creamy enough – definitely try this brand!
Why a Half Pint?
We didn’t ask them, and we don’t have an “in” there, but we’re assuming it’s so you can eat the whole thing.
Yes – you could eat the whole pint of other low-calorie ice creams, but this is taking portion control a step further. (Which we love!)
Chilly Cow Bars
The ice cream bars are were its at!
The Brown Butter Salted Caramel is our favorite. It’s like straight cream and satisfies your sweet tooth for 100 calories!
Where to Buy
We’ve seen it at Walmart and Publix.
You can also check their website for all locations.
Chilly Cow Coupons
We decided to try it because it was buy 1, get 1 at Publix. Typically it’s about $5 for 2 half pints or a box of ice cream bars.
Ibotta is also awesome!
Ibotta, a cash back app for groceries, features $1 or $1.50 off coupons often. If they don’t have this brand, they often have coupons for other low-calorie ice creams!
You may also like our review on:
- Enlightened Ice Cream Review
- Halo Top Ice Cream Review
- Keto-Friendly Rebel Creamery Review
- Best Sugar Free Desserts for a Delicious, Guilt-Free Treat