Beachbody’s vegan Pumpkin Spice Shakeology is perfect for Fall! It’s rich, creamy, and just the perfect blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. It’s also in high demand – it sold out in 24 hours last year!! You can try it right now for a limited time though!
Shop Pumpkin Spice Shakeology (on sale 9/3 at 2pm EST approximately)
What’s the price of Pumpkin Spice Shakeology?
Normally, flavors come in 24 packets for $129.95, but Pumpkin Spice Shakeology is a little different. You get 14 single-serve packets for $74.95 in the United States or $89.95 in Canada.
It’s also not available in a challenge pack, and you can only order 5 boxes per person.
Will Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Sell Out in 2019?
While they have limited each person to 5 boxes, we do expect it to sell out. I know it sounds crazy — but it was all gone in 24 hours last year, and the amount in inventory is still low for 2019.
Do I have to be on auto-ship or home direct?
Nope! You can order it without being put on auto-ship aka home direct.
Is Pumpkin Spice Shakeology dairy free?
Yes, this limited edition flavor is vegan-friendly. It’s plant-based and contains no whey or dairy.
There is only the vegan option.
Trading In Your Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
Now, I’m not about to say Shakeology is going to taste like Starbucks. It’s different, but let’s compare the two drink’s nutritional value.
A Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks is 470 calories. Shakeology is only 150 calories.
The Starbucks drink contains 16g of fat — 10g of which is saturated fat. Shakeology has 3grams and only .5 is saturated.
Starbucks is also higher in cholesterol and has a whopping 64 grams of sugar compared to Shakeology’s 7 grams!
Plus, Pumpkin Spice Shakeology still has those amazing super foods, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to help you feel and look your best.
Starbucks isn’t helping to fill any nutritional gaps and properly nourish your body like Shakeology is, and you have to drive and wait in a line for it!*
Not sure on the benefits? Check out our Shakeology review!
When will Pumpkin Spice Shakeology be available?
You can order Pumpkin Spice Shakeology starting September 3, 2019 around 2pm EST in the US and Canada while supplies last. Once it’s sold out, it’s sold out for the year!
Recipes Using Pumpkin Spice Shakeology
While we are always a fan of drinking our Shakeology, you can also make recipes with it as well! We recommend getting a box to drink and one to play with recipes if you know you’ll use it!
Gluten-Free No-Bake Pumpkin Spice Bites
- Nonstick cooking spray
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 4 Medjool dates
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
- 1 1/2 cups canned lite coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Pumpkin Spice Plant-Based Vegan Shakeology
- First, make the crust by combining the pecans, coconut, dates, and oil in a food processor. Process until well blended.
- Then press this mixture into an 8 x 8-inch baking pan that has been lightly coated with spray. Set aside.
- Now, combine coconut milk and water in small saucepan. Sprinkle with gelatin. Sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat coconut milk mixture over medium heat until gelatin has dissolved (about 3 minutes). Remove from heat. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Add pumpkin puree to this mixture and whisk until it's blended.
- Then add Shakeology; whisk to blend.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture evenly over crust; cover. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 8 bars (approximately 2 x 2 inches).
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information is only approximate. If you'd like exact nutritional information we recommend entering it manually into a nutrition program of your choosing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.