This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
We can’t wait to share the absolute best Shakeology recipes with you! They are all delicious and only require a few ingredients and about 5 minutes to make! Below are the best recipes for Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Tropical Strawberry, and Cafe Latte Shakeology!
We love to include healthy smoothies into our meal plan! They’re super easy to make and great way to sneak in a nutrient-dense breakfast or lunch!
Shakeology is also so much more than your typical protein shake. Beachbody actually calls it the “healthiest meal of the day” because of dense nutrition profile rich in protein, digestive enzymes, essential amino acids, and around 17 grams of protein per serving. Each flavor of the super food meal replacement is around 140 to 160 calories.
Along with drinking Shakeology, we recommend committing to a proper diet and an exercise program like the 21 Day Fix in order to get maximum results!
There are 5 Shakeology Flavors:
- Chocolate (Whey or Vegan)
- Vanilla (Whey or Vegan)
- Strawberry (Whey) or Tropical Strawberry (Vegan)
- Cafe Latte (Whey or Vegan)
You may also like our Vegan Shakeology Review!
Chocolate Shakeology Recipes (Vegan or Original)
My absolute favorite recipe is a Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie! It’s 1 cup water, 1Tbsp of natural peanut butter, and 1/2 cup ice blended together.
- Peanut Butter Cup: 1 cup water, 1Tbsp of natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup ice
- Mint Chocolate Chip: 1 cup water, 1Tbsp of pure mint extract
- Mocha Chiller: 1 cup of cold brewed coffee
- Almond Joy: 1 unsweetened coconut milk cup
- Frozen Chocolate Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Nutty Chocolate Banana: 1 cup water, 1 medium fresh or frozen banana, 1Tbsp. peanut butter
- Choco Cherry: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 vanilla cup almond milk
- PB & J: 1 cup water, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, 1Tbsp. of natural peanut butter
- Choco-Orange Delight: 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 cup water
- Nutella: 1 tsp. hazelnut extract, 1 cup water
Get more Chocolate Shakeology Recipes
Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
This Vanilla is anything but basic! It’s light, creamy, and so versatile! If we don’t order Chocolate, we get Vanilla because it’s so easy to change it up! All of the recipes require 1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology.
- Snickerdoodle Shakeology: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 cup ice, ½ tsp. ground cinnamon, 1 tsp. pure maple syrup, 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Apple Pie Shakeology: 1 cup water, 1 cup ice, ¼ cup, 2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Strawberry Vanilla: 1 cup water, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Orange Creamsicle: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, ice
- Iced Mocha: 1/2 cup cooled brewed coffee, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk, 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Vanilla Almond: 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1Tbsp. natural almond butter, ice
- Peaches and Cream: 2/3 cup water, 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- Watermelon Breeze: 1 cup unsweetened rice milk, 1 cup cubed watermelon, 2 fresh basil leaves
- Minty Honeydew: 1 cup water, 1 cup cubed honeydew, 4 fresh mint leaves
- Just Grape: 1 cup unsweetened rice milk, 1 cup red grapes (fresh or frozen)
- Greek Islander: 1/2 cup natural pomegranate juice, 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries, 2 fresh basil leaves
- Piña Colada: 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 cup 100% pineapple juice
Get more Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
Strawberry Shakeology Recipes
- Vanilla Strawberry: 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup water ice
- Cool Strawberry Mint: 1 tsp. mint extract, 1 cup water, ice
- Strawberry Strawberry: 1 cup of water, 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Strawberry Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Orange Sunrise: ½ cup orange juice, ½ cup water, ice
- Double Berry: 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup water, ice
- Berry Bee: 1 Tbsp. honey, shakeology cup milk, ice
- Cherry Berry: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 cup vanilla almond milk, ice
- Almond Strawberry: Strawberry Shakeology, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 Tbsp. almond butter, ice
- Peanut Butter Berry: 1 cup water, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 cup ice
Tropical Shakeology Recipes (Vegan)
- Mixed Berries: 1 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup blackberries
- Strawberry Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen or fresh banana
- Sweet Almond Sunrise: 1 cup almond unsweetened milk, 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt, 1 tsp raw honey
- Strawberry Smoothie: 1 cup non-fat plain frozen yogurt, 3/4 cup skim milk
- Coconut Paradise: 1 cup skim milk, 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Almond Bliss: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- Fruity Colada: 1 cup coconut water, 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract, 1/2 cup pineapple, cubed
- Citrus Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Kiwi Melon Berry: 1 cup water, 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, 1/2 cup watermelon chunks
- Strawberry Coconut Cooler: 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup ice
Cafe Latte Shakeology Recipes
One of the best ways to enjoy Caffe Latte Shakeology is by mixing it with cold coffee! The combination of coffee and the chocolate flavors are sure to delight your taste buds!
- Holiday Latte: 1 tsp. peppermint extract, 1 cup water
- Cinnamon Latte: 1 tsp cinnamon (ground), 1 cup water
- Irish Coffee Latte: 1 tsp. rum extract, 1 cup water
- Creamy Caramel Latte: ½ tsp. caramel extract, 1 cup almond milk
- Frozen Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Coffee Bee: 1 Tbsp. honey, 1 cup milk
- Café Parisian: ½ tsp. orange extract, 1 cup water
- Vanilla Cherry Latte: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Creamy Almond Latte: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
Greenberry Shakeology Recipes
- Kiwi Pineapple Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 2 peeled kiwis
- Blueberry Breeze: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/2 cup blueberries
- Strawberry Lime: 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Peach Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup sliced peaches
- Orange Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice
- Lemonade: 3/4 cup organic lemonade, 1/2 cup rice milk, 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- Strawberry Lemonade: 1 cup water, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen), juice of 1 lemon
- Strawberry Kiwi Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 peeled kiwi fruits, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Cherry Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, 1/2 cup pitted black cherries
- Mango Tango: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup mango
4 Tips to Blend the Perfect Smoothie
1. Play with the consistency.
I remember mixing it with 8 oz to start with me, and gag!! It was way too thick for me! I now like 12 oz of liquid for 1 scoop of Shakeology and a little fruit.
2. Use a blender.
As I mentioned before – Shakeology is a health drink – not a milkshake. If you just shake it in a shaker cup – it won’t taste good. You need a blender and to use the Shakeology Recipe card it comes with to make it a treat.
3. Try using half a scoop and build up.
Just like it takes time to adjust to protein powder or a certain food, Shakeology is the same.
4. Drink it COLD.
3 Shakeology Dessert Recipes
1. Reeses’ Shakeology Cups
- ¼ cup dark chocolate morsels
- 2 scoops Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter, divide use
Instructions: Prepare twelve mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers, Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir; microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Do not overcook. Set aside. Place Shakeology, psyllium husk, and pumpkin in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
Divide dough into 12 small balls; place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place ½ tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
2. Cafe Latte Shakeology Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Café Latte Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
3. Vanilla Shakeology Cake Pops
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1¼ cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 4 Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ½ cup mashed banana (about 1 large banana)
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
Instructions: Combine Shakeology, oats, almond butter, and dates in food processor; pulse until dates are incorporated, Add almonds, banana, and extract; pulse until just blended, Roll into sixteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
You can also grab our favorite Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Balls recipe here!
What are your favorite Shakeology recipes?
You may also like:
- What is the Ultimate Portion Fix? Effective Meal Planning
- What is 2B Mindset? [HONEST REVIEW & RESULTS]
- How Much Does Shakeology Cost? How Much is Shakeology As a coach?