This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
We love quick, healthy, and delicious meals! These Shakeology recipes are yummy and only require a few ingredients and about 5 minutes to make! (Updated May 2020)
We started drinking Shakeology about 4 years ago. I would carry it to class in college for breakfast. Then after graduation, it was a key staple at lunch while I taught.
Our favorite is Chocolate Shakeology, but we also have found that a variety is nice after 1460+ days of drinking it. The vegan Shakeology is a little different in its consistency because it’s made with pea protein, but it’s not something to avoid by any means.
There are 5 Shakeology Flavors:
- Chocolate (Whey or Vegan)
- Vanilla (Whey or Vegan)
- Strawberry (Whey) or Tropical Strawberry (Vegan)
- Cafe Latte (Whey or Vegan)
Chocolate Shakeology Recipes (Vegan or Original)
- Peanut Butter Cup: 1 cup water, 1Tbsp of natural peanut butter, 1/2 cup ice
- Mint Chocolate Chip: 1 cup water, 1Tbsp of pure mint extract
- Mocha Chiller: 1 cup of cold brewed coffee
- Almond Joy: 1 unsweetened coconut milk cup
- Frozen Chocolate Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Nutty Chocolate Banana: 1 cup water, 1 medium fresh or frozen banana, 1Tbsp. peanut butter
- Choco Cherry: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 vanilla cup almond milk
- PB & J: 1 cup water, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, 1Tbsp. of natural peanut butter
- Choco-Orange Delight: 1/2 cup orange juice, 1 cup water
- Nutella: 1 tsp. hazelnut extract, 1 cup water
Get more Chocolate Shakeology Recipes
Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
This Vanilla is anything but basic! It’s light, creamy, and so versatile! If we don’t order Chocolate, we get Vanilla because it’s so easy to change it up!
- Strawberry Vanilla: 1 cup water, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Orange Creamsicle: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, ice
- Iced Mocha: 1/2 cup cooled brewed coffee, 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or skim milk, 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Vanilla Almond: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1Tbsp. natural almond butter, ice
- Peaches and Cream: 2/3 cup water, 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice, 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- Watermelon Breeze: 1 cup unsweetened rice milk, 1 cup cubed watermelon, 2 fresh basil leaves
- Minty Honeydew: 1 cup water, 1 cup cubed honeydew, 4 fresh mint leaves
- Just Grape: 1 cup unsweetened rice milk, 1 cup red grapes (fresh or frozen)
- Greek Islander: 1/2 cup natural pomegranate juice, 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries, 2 fresh basil leaves
- Piña Colada: 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 cup 100% pineapple juice
Get more Vanilla Shakeology Recipes
Strawberry Shakeology Recipes
- Vanilla Strawberry: 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup water ice
- Cool Strawberry Mint: 1 tsp. mint extract, 1 cup water, ice
- Strawberry Strawberry: 1 cup of water, 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Strawberry Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Orange Sunrise: ½ cup orange juice, ½ cup water, ice
- Double Berry: 1 cup blueberries, 1 cup water, ice
- Berry Bee: 1 Tbsp. honey, shakeology cup milk, ice
- Cherry Berry: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 cup vanilla almond milk, ice
- Almond Strawberry: Strawberry Shakeology, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 Tbsp. almond butter, ice
- Peanut Butter Berry: 1 cup water, 1 tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 cup ice
Tropical Shakeology Recipes (Vegan)
- Mixed Berries: 1 cup skim milk, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cup blackberries
- Strawberry Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen or fresh banana
- Sweet Almond Sunrise: 1 cup almond unsweetened milk, 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt, 1 tsp raw honey
- Strawberry Smoothie: 1 cup non-fat plain frozen yogurt, 3/4 cup skim milk
- Coconut Paradise: 1 cup skim milk, 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- Almond Bliss: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 tablespoon natural almond butter
- Fruity Colada: 1 cup coconut water, 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract, 1/2 cup pineapple, cubed
- Citrus Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- Kiwi Melon Berry: 1 cup water, 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, 1/2 cup watermelon chunks
- Strawberry Coconut Cooler: 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 cup ice
Cafe Latte Shakeology Recipes
- Holiday Latte: 1 tsp. peppermint extract, 1 cup water
- Cinnamon Latte: 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1 cup water
- Irish Coffee Latte: 1 tsp. rum extract, 1 cup water
- Creamy Caramel Latte: ½ tsp. caramel extract, 1 cup almond milk
- Frozen Banana: 1 cup water, 1 frozen banana
- Coffee Bee: 1 Tbsp. honey, 1 cup milk
- Café Parisian: ½ tsp. orange extract, 1 cup water
- Vanilla Cherry Latte: ½ cup black cherries, pitted, 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- Creamy Almond Latte: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 Tbsp. all-natural almond butter
Greenberry Shakeology Recipes
- Kiwi Pineapple Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 2 peeled kiwis
- Blueberry Breeze: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice, 1/2 cup blueberries
- Strawberry Lime: 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Peach Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup sliced peaches
- Orange Sunrise: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 100% orange juice
- Lemonade: 3/4 cup organic lemonade, 1/2 cup rice milk, 1/2 banana (fresh or frozen)
- Strawberry Lemonade: 1 cup water, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen), juice of 1 lemon
- Strawberry Kiwi Delight: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 peeled kiwi fruits, 1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- Cherry Berry: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 unsweetened cranberry juice, 1/2 cup pitted black cherries
- Mango Tango: 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, 1/2 cup mango
4 Tips to Blend the Perfect Smoothie
1. Play with the consistency.
I remember mixing it with 8 oz to start with me, and gag!! It was way too thick for me! I now like 12 oz of liquid for 1 scoop of Shakeology and a little fruit.
2. Use a blender.
As I mentioned before – Shakeology is a health drink – not a milkshake. If you just shake it in a shaker cup – it won’t taste good. You need a blender and to use the Shakeology Recipe card it comes with to make it a treat.
3. Try using half a scoop and build up.
Just like it takes time to adjust to protein powder or a certain food, Shakeology is the same.
4. Drink it COLD.
3 Shakeology Dessert Recipes
1. Reeses’ Shakeology Cups
- ¼ cup dark chocolate morsels
- 2 scoops Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. psyllium husk powder
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter, divide use
Instructions: Prepare twelve mini muffin cups by lining with muffin papers, Place morsels in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir; microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until just melted. Do not overcook. Set aside. Place Shakeology, psyllium husk, and pumpkin in a food processor. Pulse until it forms a dough.
Divide dough into 12 small balls; place each ball in a muffin cup. Press dough down into a flat disk with a depression in the middle. Place ½ tsp. peanut butter in each depression.
Drizzle melted morsels evenly over each peanut butter cup; spread to create a thin chocolate layer on top. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until chocolate hardens.
2. Cafe Latte Shakeology Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 medium banana, cut into chunks
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Café Latte Shakeology
- 1 Tbsp. cacao nibs
3. Vanilla Shakeology Cake Pops
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
- 1¼ cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅓ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 4 Medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped raw almonds
- ½ cup mashed banana (about 1 large banana)
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
What are your favorite Shakeology recipes?
You may also like:
- What is the Ultimate Portion Fix? Effective Meal Planning
- What is 2B Mindset? [HONEST REVIEW & RESULTS]
- How Much Does Shakeology Cost? How Much is Shakeology As a coach?