Finding the workout and time to exercise is a challenge. Beachbody on Demand makes it easy though.
You can get all access to over 600+ workouts on demand even with a free trial.
Our Beachbody on Demand review looks at the workout programs, the devices to stream your workouts, and the cost of the all-access pass and challenge pack.
What Beachbody Workouts are on Demand?
Beachbody has over 600 On Demand workouts to choose from over 40 of their top programs.
With the Beachbody on Demand All Access Pass, you’ll get access to all of the videos, workout schedules and meal plans.
Some of the workouts included with your membership are:
- Shift Shop
- 21 Day Fix
- 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Hammer & Chisel
- 22 Minute Hardcorps
- Country Heat
- Body Beast
- Core de Force
- Beachbody’s Yoga Studio
- PLUS New Programs Released!!
Those are just a fraction of the workouts. If it’s a Beachbody video, it’s on demand now!
You’ll also get bonus materials!!
The bonuses include additional workouts to your favorite programs like the 21 Day Fix. Also included is Autumn’s cooking show Fixate, Shaun and Clean Week workouts, and sneak peeks to new programs like the 80 Day Obsession!
Beachbody on Demand Also Includes Yoga.
I’m obsessed with the 3 Week Yoga Retreat and the Beachbody on Demand yoga studio as well.
How much is Beachbody on Demand?
Beachbody on Demand on Demand costs $39 per quarter.
For that $39 you’ll get access to every Beachbody program plus any new releases! So if something comes out 3 months from now, it will automatically be added to your available workouts on Demand.
You can also do unlimited workouts per day. So if I do P90X3 in the morning, I can still hit abs after my husband does 22 Minute Hard Corps!
With this All Access Pass there is no need to buy extra programs or limit what you try!
If this post helped you, make sure it says Kalee at check out or look up 1001548. :)
We’re a mother-daughter team and both full-time coaches here to help you!
Beachbody on Demand Free Trial
You can try it out for free for 14 days. After those 14 days, your card will be charged the $39 per quarter.
What Does the Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack Cost?
There are 3 different options you can choose when streaming your workouts.
Each Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack costs $160.
Each one includes:
- Access to 600+ workouts including the NEW workouts coming out
- Downloadable nutrition plans and calendars for every program.
- Portion Fix – the 7 piece container system with a bonus shaker cup
- Access to our monthly challenges, incentives, and giveaways all year long
- You can sign up to coach for free if you decide at any time (just contact us!)
Your Options are:
1. The Shakeology Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack includes your monthly supply of the superfoods supplement. We personally love the chocolate for breakfast, lunch or a snack. See our full Shakeology Review for more information. You can also add a 3 Day Refresh detox for an additional $45.
3. If you’re doing an extreme workout, the Beachbody Performance Challenge Pack is the best for getting max results quickly.
What about the Meal Plans?
Each program’s meal plan is available when you log on from a desktop computer. You can choose to download or print them!
You also have access to the cooking show which features a new recipe each week.
What Devices Support Beachbody on Demand?
- Amazon Fire
- Apple TV (via the Apple TV App Store)
There is no additional charge for the app.
Related: What Devices Support Beachbody on Demand? [Plus What Happens with Multiple Users?]
Beachbody on Demand Hybrids
Streaming workout videos never has been easier! What are you waiting for?
Is Beachbody on Demand Easy to Cancel?
Yes, you may cancel anytime by calling 1 (800) 470-7870.
The actual cancellation process is pretty easy and doesn’t take too long.
I recommend calling before you’re billed if possible to expedite the experience, but you can truly cancel at any time.
How soon can I access my all-access membership?
Most see instant access, but a few people have reported it took up to 24-48 hours after they ordered.
Can you share your Beachbody on Demand account / Can multiple devices stream at the same time?
Yes, but Beachbody reserves the right to restrict account access if this is being abused. We’d recommend only using it on your devices.
Is it easy to use?
Our challengers actually prefer to stream! The design of Beachbody on Demand, also known as BOD, is super easy to navigate. You can use one program at a time, jump on the daily workout challenge called Challenge Du Jour (a new workout handpicked each day by the pros), or choose a workout based on your favorite fit trainer, goal or time available.
This is an example of how you can choose a workout based on the type of exercises or by the trainer.
Below is a quick screenshot of how it looks when I go to do a 21 Day Fix workout. It’s super simple to use.
With the All Access membership, you’ll also get access to every Beachbody workout ever made including the meal plans and calendars. Plus, you’ll receive access to any new workouts as well.
What if I Normally Get Bored With Workout Programs?
You’ll love the Beachbody Challenge De Jour that is exclusive to On Demand.
It’s is a daily rotation of workouts that also include new monthly workouts from top trainers. This is like the ultimate Beachbody hybrid series. It allows you to cross-train and see results faster than doing a traditional workout program. Plus you’re doing a new workout each day, so the variety helps you from getting bored!
The daily online workouts are set up in a way that you are doing a resistance workout one day followed by a cardio day. Then you’ll focus more on a recovery or core workout on the third day. Then it repeats that cycle to help you from over-training any muscle group or type of fitness. I really love this option being a hybrid junkie and all.
Besides challenging yourself in a new way each day, you never get tired of a certain trainer or type of workout. The only con is you don’t know how long each day will be. I plan about 45-60 minutes.
What if I live in Canada?
Do I Need the DVDs at all?
You only need the DVDs if you want them. If you buy Beachbody On Demand – you’ll have unlimited access to all of the workouts immediately even if you’ve never bought the DVDs of that workout before! You’ll also be able to stream internationally as well.
Will Beachbody stop making workout DVDs?
No way! DVDs are something you can keep forever, and a lot of people prefer them. Beachbody will continue to sell them, but now you can also buy a membership to try out new workouts and add variety to your schedule even while traveling.
What is Beachbody on Demand exactly?
It’s an online platform that allows you to stream any Beachbody workout.
With the streaming service, you can choose a full workout program like the 21 Day Fix and download the nutritional guide, or you can do a hybrid of workout programs.
If you aren’t sure what workout program is best for you, you can take a quiz that will customize your plan. If you know you want to workouts with a certain Beachbody trainers like Chalene Johnson or Tony, you can find a plan. You can also sort workouts based on your goal like “slim down”.
It also includes exclusive workouts like Autumn Calabrese’s maternity workouts, 3 Week Yoga Retreat, and bonus workouts from popular programs like the 21 Day Fix and Country Heat. You also get access to Autumn Calabrese’s cooking show – FIXATE – where she shares a simple 21 Day Fix Approved Recipe each week.
With Beachbody on Demand, workouts can be literally streamed anywhere. It makes traveling so much easier as well. You can pull up the program guides, workouts, nutrition plans and everything from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet. You can also use a variety of tools (listed below) to stream right to your TV.
We also were so happy that 5 Minutes for Mom featured us as coaches and a review of Beachbody on Demand on their website!
Beachbody on Demand Pros and Cons
- Cheaper than a gym or Daily Burn membership
- Easy access to over $7,000+ worth of workouts
- No shipping costs
- You can start immediately without waiting to receive videos in the mail
- It’s mobile friendly so it’s easy to view on any device
- Easier to customize a hybrid to hit your goals
- Provides a guide to help you hit your goals (weight loss, tone up, build muscle, workouts under 30 minutes)
- No crazy long “warning” or ads before a workout – just click accept terms and bam! A workout is on!
- You still earn a free T-shirt when you finish a program & submit your results
- 10% Discount on any Beachbody products and supplements you want
- New content is added every month!
- You can test drive a program instead of investing $120+ on a program and not knowing if it’ll be a good fit.
- Sample workouts of new programs!
- FREE 30 Day Trial and easy to cancel at any time.
- BONUS workouts – If you buy something like 21 Day Fix and have BOD, you’ll receive new workouts occasionally for that program!
- Access to sneak peek workout programs coming out in the future.
- Access to BOD-only programs like the 3 Week Yoga Retreat, Beachbody Yoga Studio, Fixate, and more!
- You can’t download the workouts – you can only stream them so you’ll need the Internet.
- You’ll also need a way to connect to TV which can be as simple as a $2 HDMI cord.
- You’re basically renting the workouts versus owning them as a DVD.
- Beachbody on Demand’s All Access Pass
- Shakeology Beachbody on Demand Challenge Pack (or Canadian Link)
Seriously, I fought using streaming forever.
I thought it would be difficult, but it isn’t!
You can even just get in a workout just about anywhere!!
It’s also a super duper easy & a great way to have your workouts organized!
As a client, you’ll also get access to our 365 Challenge and have us as your Beachbody coaches!
We’ve helped thousands of people lose weight and get healthy! Many of our clients have lost 50lbs+ living a healthy lifestyle! We never cut any food groups and support you no matter where you are in your fitness journey.
As a member of our 365 Challenge, you’ll also receive access to:
- Monthly Challenge Groups
- Sample Meal Plans
- Year-round support
- Q&A help
- Hybrids to mix workouts for your goals
- Much more
If you decide either option is for you, and you’d like us to be your coaches make sure it says Kalee Dillard is your coach. If it doesn’t, you can look me up by Coach ID 1001548.
Don’t put off your goals.
A lot of these workouts are just 30 minutes a day and provide simple meal ideas. We’ll also be there every step of the way to help you hit your goals. Just check out some of our clients’ and coaches’ results!
Most of them worked out 5-7 days a week, ate a healthy balanced diet (including a cheat meal a week) and replaced 1 meal a day with Shakeology.
If they can do it so can you!
We hope to see you joining us for our 365 challenge soon!
Will you try streaming your workouts?
If you have any questions about any of the options then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide either option is for you, and you’d like us to be your coaches! Make sure it says Kalee Dillard is your coach. If it doesn’t, you can look me up by Coach ID 1001548.
Since every option includes a 30-day money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose. So stop saying tomorrow. You’re worth the investment to start living healthier, and at $99 for the year it’s less than those crowded gyms.