Beachbody workouts allow you to get fit anywhere! Their streaming service also allows you to download workouts like 21 Day Fix, TurboFire, PiYo, T25, Insanity, Shift Shop, 80 Day Obsession and Liift 4! They also include simple meal plans!
How many workouts are on Beachbody on Demand?
There are over 700 workouts on Beachbody on Demand currently, and new workouts are continually being added each month.
Beachbody On Demand Workouts
You’ll receive access to every Beachbody current workout with your membership; however, here are some of our favorite programs.
Starting in 2018, new programs may have a “lock” on them to upgrade for a couple of months before being released to everyone.
To learn more about any workout – just click the name below.
- Control Freak
- 30 Day Breakaway
- MBF & MBFA
- Barre Blend
- Shift Shop
- 80 Day Obsession
- 21 Day Fix
- Country Heat
- Core de Force
- 22 Minute Hard Corps
- 21 Day Fix Extreme
- Focus T25
- The Master’s Hammer and Chisel
- Body Beast
- P90, P90X, P90X2, P90X3
- Brazil Butt Lift
- 10 Minute Trainer
- INSANITY, The Asylum and INSANITY MAX: 30
- Hip Hop Abs
- Tai Cheng
- Rockin’ Body
- Slim in 6
- Turbo Jam
- ChaLEAN Extreme
- Yoga Booty Ballet
- Total Body Solution
- Ho’ Ala ke Kino
- Power Half Hour
- Great Body Guaranteed
- Get on the Ball
- Tony One-on-One
- Beachbody on Demand leg workouts
Along with these programs, you also have exclusive Beachbody on Demand workouts.
These include 21 Day Fix “REMIX” workouts, live workouts by certified trainers, Autumn’s active maternity workouts, Clean Week, and more!
Also, the bonus workouts you normally receive from a coach are also included!
Curious about at home workouts? Check out our guide to at home workouts!
Here’s a quick review of Beachbody on Demand as well!
Do you get access to every program on Beachbody on Demand?
Yes, you get access to hundreds of workout programs with any level of membership. You also receive each program’s meal plan, calendar, and any extra guides offered. In addition, you’ll also have access to any sneak peaks to new programs, Autumn’s cooking show, and exclusive BOD workouts.
Can you download Beachbody on Demand?
Yes, You can download workouts on your iPhone or iPad through the Beachbody on Demand app. You can download up to 7 workouts, and they last for 14 days! From our experience, we haven’t been able to delete them before then. Because of this reason, we prefer to use our iPad versus our phone because each workout takes up space.
Here’s a quick video tutorial outlining how to download Beachbody on Demand Videos:
Steps on How to Download Beachbody on Demand Workouts
- Download the Beachbody on Demand app onto your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the program & workout you want to download
- You’ll see the download option on the far right
- Choose your download size
- Once it’s downloaded, go to the gear icon on the top left and click Offline.
- There’s your workout(s)!
If you want to see the downloaded workout on a TV versus your phone or iPad, you could use an HDMI cord (affiliate link) if your TV has a port.
Where Can You Stream Beachbody on Demand?
You can access BOD from your laptop, iPad, or iPhone, and if you have Wi-Fi there is no reason to download the workouts. You can stream them right from your device.
How to Stream Beachbody on Demand To a TV
I personally like to see my workouts on my TV. Streaming with BOD is so simple too! You have a couple of options to get BOD on your TV.
- HDMI Cord – This is a cord that connects from your computer, phone or tablet to a port in your TV. Most new TVs have 2-3 HDMI ports. This can be messy and inconvenient though.
- PlayStation 3+ or Similar Item with a Browser Option – You could use a PS3+ or similar system with a browser to search BeachbodyonDemand.com and stream that way – also kind of a pain.
- BEST OPTION: Choose a Device – Beachbody on Demand is now available across several platforms including Apple TV, Roku, Google Chromecast, and Amazon Fire and Firestick.
We both personally use our Apple TV, and it’s so simple! You set it up in about 5-10 minutes, and then you’re set!
If you’re still considering streaming your workouts, you might also like:
- How Much Does Beachbody on Demand Cost [Plus Get a Free Trial]
- Our Full Review of Streaming Our Workouts
- Daily Burn vs Beachbody on Demand: Which Workout Program is Best?