Since starting the 21 Day Fix, this Greek salad dressing over fresh veggies has become a go-to lunch or dinner! It’s so savory that you feel like you’re splurging, and the veggies and healthy fats will have your skin glowing!
While I find myself buying a lot of dressings at the store, this one is so easy to whip up on its own that I prefer to make it at home.
Healthy Greek Salad Dressing (21 Day Fix Approved)
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped, fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- Shake of garlic powder
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Mix all of the ingredients together and whisk until everything is mixed. For a creamier dressing use a food processor.
21 Day Fix Containers
This dressing can be counted as:
- an orange container
- or part of your two teaspoons
Putting Together Your Greek Salad
This is my favorite combination for lunch or dinner! Plus it only takes about 15 minutes to prep everything!
- 8 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium sliced red bell pepper
- ½ medium chopped cucumber
- ¼ medium thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup small green or kalamata olives
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- top with dressing recipe above
First mix the lettuce, fresh veggies, olives, and cheese in a large bowl. Then drizzle on your salad dressing and toss to blend.
As you can tell from the first picture sometimes I’ll go a little wilder and do more veggies and less romaine lettuce. If you’re following the 21 Day Fix though, the lettuce helps you get in a green container!
How many calories or containers is the salad with dressing included?
The salad is about 100 calories. On the 21 Day Fix meal plan, it’s 1 1/2 green containers and 1/2 blue or orange. The olives, cheese and dressing count towards your healthy fats so that is why you could count it as a blue or orange.