The 21 Day Fix Food List has been updated! I thought the program had a ton of options before, but you’ll find more variety now! Besides the new 21 day fix approved foods, we’ve added simple tips for your grocery list.
Included in the update?
- Beef & Chicken Broth
I’m really excited about the updates because I’ve been doing a lot of bone broth lately. I don’t drink 8 cups though, so I usually either don’t count it or count it as a half of a container.
The 21 Day Fix foods really range from in nutrition. The most nutritious 21 day fix approved foods are listed at the top of the list. For best results, eat the 21 Day Fix foods listed at the top of each container.
You can click the image above to make the 21 day fix approved foods’ list bigger.
Psst…For a Limited Time Grab Our Free “5 to Flourish” Ebook with Tips, Inspiration & More!
If you’re looking to save money on groceries, We love Ibotta to save!
It allows you to clip digital coupons for things like Halo Top, fresh produce and more (even wine!).
You can get $10 just for signing up here.
Want to know more about Autumn’s personal nutrition?
Other 21 Day Fix Posts
- Real Reviews & Results
- 3 Day Quick Fix
- Simple 21 Day Fix Approved Recipes
- Fixate Cookbook Review
- More on Autumn
- See if the 21 Day Fix Extreme Program is for you
11 Keys for Your Simple 21 Day Fix Grocery List
We love simple, quick options on the go. If you’ve done the 21 Day Fix as much as us – you love mixing it up too!
Along with these 11 tips, we have 51 snack ideas that are 21 Day Fix approved you might like!
- Choose pre-prepared meat from the deli section. We love a rotisserie chicken.
- Pick up canned tuna or shredded chicken to pack protein in salads.
- Opt for pre-washed and cut fruit.
- Frozen veggies and steamer bags are a lifesaver for getting in a quick green container.
- Hard boiled eggs are also a quick way to get in a red container. We make about a dozen and use them through the week.
- Throw your sweet potatoes in the crockpot and make enough for the week.
- We also will go ahead and cook enough rice and quinoa for the whole week.
- Most groceries have veggies pre-cut as well! Look for colorful peppers, mushrooms, and other raw veggies to mix into eggs or salads.
- Mornings can be NUTS so we love overnight oats or the egg cups in the Fixate cookbook.
- Always carry a snack like walnuts or almonds.
- Choose fruit you can eat on the go like berries, apples or bananas.
Grab Our Free 21 Day Fix Meal Plan
Going Beyond 21 Day Fix Containers
We love our color-coded containers, but sometimes you have to carry your food with you in something bigger!
Here are a few of our favorite ways to carry our 21 Day Fix Foods
Favorite reusable snack bags: Stasher Bags
Stasher bags are so cool! You can throw in your blues or purples into a reusable bag and be on your way in no time!
You can also freeze, microwave and bake in these little baggies too!
They’re also petroleum-, PVC-, and latex-free!
For Several Meals: EDC Meal Prep Bag by Evolutionize
We fell in love with this bag while clients were doing the 80 Day Obsession meal plan. It works great for the 21 Day Fix meal plan too though!
It has 3 containers and an icepack all in one, and it fits snug but not too tight.
We love how durable it is and the extra compartment for a shaker cup!
It also includes a love-it guarantee!
Quick & Cute: Everest Cooler Lunchbox
We love how cute and convenient this lunchbox is! Plus the front pocket is perfect for keeping your napkin and utensils clean and dry! It also comes in more colors and patterns! Just click here to view them!
Don’t want your food touching box: Nucucina Slim Bento Lunch Box Set
This is perfect if you have pre-measured your containers and just want to throw them in a quick lunchbox to stay warm or cold.
Looking for a full 21 Day Fix Meal Plan?
Our friend Nancylynn has an quick and easy meal plan for the 21 Day Fix! Check it out!
Making Your 21 Day Fix Shopping List Easier
Grocery shopping is just as much of a booger as meal prep to me. I love this simple to use grocery list to sort my foods and containers automatically.
Are you excited about the updated 21 Day Fix food list? What is on your grocery list?
Have you seen our clients 21 Day Fix results yet? Just click here
You may also like:
- 11 Secrets Shop Healthier at the Grocery Store
- Lose the Bloat – 6 Ways to Flatten Your Stomach Fast
- 21 Day Fix Extreme