It’s getting hot!! It’s so important to drink water year-round, but really?! how many people can just drink plain ole water!? Here are 15 Fruit Infused Water Recipes to help you get your ounces in!!
These fruit infused water ideas will keep you hitting the water and staying hydrated, plus you’ll sneak in some vitamins here and there. These are super easy and the whole family will love them!!
You can tweak them as your taste buds demand, too.
We love these cute little Ball jars to sip our fruit infused water in on the go!!
Citrus Infused Water Recipes:
- Above: Vinho Verde Citrus & Pomegranate Sangria (35 Minute Prep)
- Blood Orange & Thyme Spa Water (4 Minute Prep)
- Homemade Gatorade (15 Minute Prep)
You may also like our 13 Simple Steps to Eating Healthier
Is Drinking Fruit Infused Water Good for You?
Well, as with anything, it’s not a cure-all or a weight loss quick fix, but staying hydrated does help our overall health; can potentially help with weight loss (because you hopefully won’t be drinking those sugary drinks); and it help can help prevent constipation. So enjoy some nice fruit water, ok? It’s good for you.
All of these infused waters would be great with our healthy grilled dinner ideas!!
Feeling Minty, anyone?
- Above: Pretty Citrus Cucumber Mint Water (5 Minute Prep)
- Raspberry & Mint Water (1 Minute Prep)
- Lime Cucumber Mint (5 Minute Prep)
- Lemon Mint Ginger Water (5 Minute Prep)
What are the benefits of drinking infused water?
It tastes good, so you’ll drink more which leads to better hydration. Better hydration means pretty skin, potentially more energy, and helps your body get rid of waste more easily.
- Above: Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Infused Water (5 Minute Prep)
- Strawberry Lime Cucumber Infused Water
- Strawberry Basil Infused Water (paleo) (5 Minute Prep)
- Strawberry Mango Infused Water (5 Minute Prep)
You may also like our Best Breakfast Bar Recipes
What should I infuse my water with?
Fruit infused water also known as detox water, fruit flavored water, or simply infused water can be easily be made with a variety of fruits, veggies, and herbs placed in a pitcher of cold water and allowed to sit for an hour or so to infuse the water.
I generally toss the fruits and veggies after a day if I’ve not drank the whole pitcher by then.
More Great Vitamin Fruit Infused Water Ideas:
- Above: Refreshing, Nourishing Homemade Vitamin Water (15 Minute Prep)
- Pineapple Mint Infused Water (2 Minute Prep)
- Fantastic Instant Pot Infused Water Recipes (5 Minute Prep)
- Blueberry Apple Cider Vinegar Drink (great for detox)
That wraps up a few of our favorite Fruit Infused Water Recipes!
What’s in your water today?
Love these ideas? Pin it for later!
Love this round-up of recipes?
Don’t forget to check out our other ones!
What other recipe ideas would you like to see?