We’re always looking to make meal prep easier. These healthy lunch ideas for weight loss are easy meals for school or work! While they can help you lose weight, they definitely aren’t cardboard diet food either. We’ve put together delicious, lunch ideas you and your family will love!
All of the healthy lunch ideas for weight loss are simple to make for work or school. We kept the recipes free of smelly foods and kept the prep time under 30 minutes!
Also most of the healthy lunch ideas are also gluten-free and low-carb. The only exceptions may be in the sandwiches and wraps section.
While we’re not recipe-wizards, we are in an amazing community of amazing cooks! Most of these recipes come from busy moms and have been family-approved! So get ready to dig in!
Healthy Lunch Ideas: Salads
- Greek Quinoa Salad (15 minute prep, 15 cook)
- Black Eyed Pea Salad (15 Minutes total)
- High Protein Chicken Salad (5 minute prep, 15 cook)
- Whole 30 Chipotle Beef Bowls (10 minute prep, 50 cook)
- Southwest BBQ Chicken Salad (15 Minute prep, 10 cook)
- Paleo Asian Chicken “Noodle” Salad (15 Minute Prep, 10 Cook)
You may also like our 13 Simple Steps to Eating Healthier
- Above: Crunchy Kale Salad w/ Creamy Parmesan Yogurt Dressing (15 minute prep)
- Avocado Greek Salad (15 Minute Prep, 15 Cook) Low Carb
- Kale Waldorf Salad (15 Minute Prep)
- Asian Chicken Salad with Spicy Sriracha Dressing (Approx 20 Minute Prep)
- Above:: Black Bean Pineapple Salad (20 Minutes)
- Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad (15 minutes)
- Avocado Chicken Salad (20 Minutes)
- Chef Salad in a Bowl (20 Minutes)
- Black Bean and Quinoa Salad with Mango and Avocado (20 minute prep, 50 cook)
You may also like our Best Breakfast Bar Recipes & Brands
Healthy Lunch Ideas: Sandwiches & Wraps
- Veggie Wrap (10 Minute Prep)
- BBQ Jackfruit Wraps (10 Minute Prep, Cook 20)
- Ultimate Veggie Sandwich with Lemon Herb Cream Cheese (10 Minutes)
- Strawberry Chicken Pinwheels (15 Minute Prep, 8 Cook)
- Make Ahead Burritos (10 Minute Prep, 15 Cook)
- Above: Crunchy Apple Peanut Butter Wrap (10 Minutes)
- Chicken Hummus Naan Wraps (15 Minutes)
- Spring Rolls (Says 5 Minutes…but it would take us like 15)
- Homemade Uncrustables (5 Minutes)
- Grilled Cheese & Veggies Sandwich (5 Minute Prep, 5 Cook)
- Easy Greek Salad Wrap (10 Minutes)
You may also like our Leftover Steak Recipes
Other Healthy Lunch Ideas
- Free Cauliflower Fried Rice (10 minutes)
- Sweet Potato Taco Bowl (5 Minute Prep, 20 Cook)
- Quinoa Burrito Bowl (20 Minute Prep, 10 Cook)
- Healthy Turkey Taco Stuffed Avocados (5 Minute Prep, 20 Cook)
- Chicken Fajita Bowl (10 Minute Prep, 20 Cook)
- Corn Fritters (15 Minute Prep, 10 Cook)
- Beans & Rice (5 Minute Prep, 15 Cook)
- Above: Egg Roll in a Bowl (15 Minute Prep, 22 Minute Cook)
- Easy Veggie Chow Mein (10 Minute Prep, 10 Cook)
- Creamy Spinach Soup (10 Minute Prep, 40 Cook)
- Minestrone Chicken Soup (15 Minute Prep, 40 Cook)
- Above:: Sesame Noodle Vegetables (Time Unlisted…maybe 30 minutes)
- Bacon Cauliflower Soup (5 Minute Prep, 15 Cook)
- 21 Day Fix Spicy Summer Vegetable Soup (30 total)
That wraps up a few of our favorite healthy lunches! What’s on your meal plan this week?
You may also like our Healthy Fast Food Guide or Free Grocery List!
Our Favorite Lunch Packing Hacks
We know packing a lunch takes time, energy and remembering to grab it on the go!
Here are a few of our favorite lunch boxes and containers!
We’re right there with you! Our 2 requirements for every recipe in this post was that 1) it was healthy and 2) it was easy to make!
If you’re looking for something even easier, we’re not judging!! We reviewed 5 of the top meal delivery services this year, and we definitely had some favorites!
Check out our review on Meal Delivery Services like Blue Apron!
Love this round-up of recipes?
Don’t forget to check out our other ones!
Our favorite Healthy Breakfast Recipes post is set up just like this one! You’ll find out favorite recipes for oatmeal, waffles, eggs and much more!
We definitely have a sweet-tooth! These sugar-free desserts are the perfect finishing touch if you’re sending your kiddos to school with one of the healthy lunches listed above!
One of our favorites?? These chocolate-peanut butter cookies! They don’t even have to be baked!
If you or your family has a food allergy, these Whole 30 Snacks are perfect for you! We sorted them by sweet and salty too so you can find the perfect one for whatever you’re craving!
Breakfast time can be hectic!! We love being able to grab an already-made homemade bar on the way out the door! They also double up as a quick afternoon snack too!
You’ve probably heard of the 21 Day Fix or seen the little portion control containers by now. With that said these healthy, simple recipes are perfect for anybody!