This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
We’ve found the yummiest 21 Day Fix Dressing recipes that will dress up any salad!! Plus, they only take about 10 minutes to make. If you’re not into making salad dressings from scratch we also outline our favorite healthy finds below!
21 Day Fix Dressing Container Count
As a rule, your salad dressings will count as an orange container.
You may notice that a few of the homemade recipes vary a little, but if in doubt count it as an orange. You can see how many containers of each color you get here.
You also receive 2 orange containers with the portion fix because the original recipes in the nutrition guide make 2 servings.
Buying Store Bought 21 Day Fix Dressing
The program’s nutrition guide provides homemade recipes, but we realize it can be a lot to meal prep without adding in homemade dressings.
We are all about keeping it simple so that you are consistent about making healthy choices.
It’s just about choosing the right pre-packaged option. You’ll need to read labels.
Here are a few guidelines to choosing a good quality dressing:
- Avoid artificial colors or sweeteners (including high fructose corn syrup)
- Also, avoid preservatives like Natamycin, MSD and Sodium Benzoate
- Skip any with Soybean, Canola, or Partially Hydronated Oils
- Look for olive oil or balsamic based dressings
- Natural spices, lemon, and garlic are all great additions
Brands we love:
- Nature’s Path
- Newman’s Own
- Bolthouse Farms
- Walden Farms
Homemade 21 Day Fix Dressing Recipes
Of course, we always will recommend making your own 21 Day Fix dressing if you have the time and desire to do so.
By making your own, you know exactly what your eating, and you can even perfect the recipe for your taste buds!
Below are 7 of our favorite 21 Day Fix Approved Dressings!
- Honey Mustard
- Creamy Herb
The nutrition guide, as well as Autumn’s cookbook Fixate, also include dressing options.
Each of these dressings take about 10 minutes to make. Each serving size, calorie and container count is listed below.
21 Day Fix Ranch Dressing
Serves 5; 2 Tablespoons per serving
- 2 Tablespoon dried crushed parsley
- 2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 2teaspoon onion powder
- 2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoon dried dill
- 1½ teaspoon dried cloves
- 1 teaspoon sea or pink salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk
- Combine everything but the Greek Yogurt and buttermilk in a processor.
- Then mix in the yogurt and buttermilk in a bowl until thoroughly blended.
This recipe is actually really low in calories at just 35 calories. So it counts as 1/2 an orange container.
21 Day Fix Italian Dressing
Serves: 5 – 2 Tablespoons each
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together with a whisk or food processor.
It’s about 80 calories per serving or 1 orange container.
21 Day Fix Honey Mustard Dressing
Serves 8; 2 tablespoons each
- ½ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp. raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Optional: Himalayan salt to taste
- Mix yogurt, mustard, honey, and vinegar well
- Gradually add oil, whisking until blended
It’s about 100 calories per serving or 1 Orange container.
21 Day Fix Creamy Herb Dressing
- 1 medium avocado, cut into pieces
- 1.5 cups nonfat plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped herbs (ex: tarragon, parsley, mint, or cilantro)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 dash ground white pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine everything but the oil into a food processor until blended.
- Gradually add in the oil until all is mixed thoroughly.
21 Day Fix Avocado Dressing
The idea of avocado dressing kind of grossed us out at first, but it’s perfect for a Southwest salad or tacos! We also will add in fresh, small jalapeño without the seeds to make it spicier.
- 1 ripe medium avocado, sliced
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 9 fresh parsley sprigs, chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Each serving is about 50 calories or a 1/2 orange container.
21 Day Fix Caesar Salad Dressing
Serves 8, 2 tablespoons each
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayo
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 anchovies
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a food processor and blend until smooth.
About 75 calories per serving or 1/2 blue/orange and 1 tsp
Those are our favorites! What about you? What is your favorite 21 day fix dressing?