Tony Horton’s 22 Minute Hard Corps military-inspired boot camp workout is intense. If you only have 22 minutes, you’ll love this fast, no-nonsense workout.
Based off of Military PT, the workouts will test your endurance, agility, and strength.
I combined the laser focus and no-nonsense simplicity of Military PT with the science behind quick workouts that deliver maximum results. So you get a program that works your whole body and that’s straightforward enough for you to do on Day One. – Tony Horton
What is 22 Minute Hard Corps?
22 Minute Hard Corps was inspired by military-style workouts and is designed to get you max results in 22 minutes. For 8-weeks you’ll use eight routines that alternate between total-body cardio and resistance workouts. You do one a day, six days a week. All of the moves we’ve seen from this intense workout are full body as well – each day you’ll be pushed to your limits!
Everyone in the video is also veterans.
The workout is set up as a boot camp class. The moves are easy to learn, but they require maximum effort for those 22 minutes. Veterans have compared it to their daily PT.
Preview of the workouts:
What do you get?
22 Minute Hard Corps is an 8-week program and includes 3 strength workouts, 3 cardio workouts, and 2 core workouts.
Each workout is set to a cadence and your goal is to keep up.
The 8-week program includes total-body workouts designed to maximize strength gains and fat loss. Each workout alternates between functional resistance, cardio, and core-focused training.
- Cardio 1 – You’ll do 7-moves to get your heart rate up throughout the full 22 minutes.
- Cardio 2 – The exercises push you past your plateau. Expect sprints, mountain climbers, moving planks and gorilla crawls.
- Cardio 3 – These 3 rounds include floor work and plyo moves which will have your legs screaming. You’ll do spider crawls, climbers, fast feet, lunges, and burpees.
- Core 1 – In this 10 minute, 10-move series, you’ll work your lower back, abs, and obliques.
- Core 2 – The same moves from Core 1, but now you’re doing 22 reps per move!
- Resistance 1 – 5 simple moves put into circuit training. You can use a sandbag or medicine ball for resistance.
- Resistance 2 – It consists of burpee presses, squat jumps, chin-ups, pull punches and corkscrew lifts.
- Resistance 3 – Plyometrics are introduced into the strength training portion to increase your muscle endurance.
- Battle Buddy Bonus Workout – You can do this with a friend or solo. It contains 2 rounds of 8 moves each with 22-second breaks in between rounds.
- Nutrition Guide – a basic approach to getting results while just working out in 22 minutes a day!
But that’s not all:
- Quick Start Guide – Includes your PT Fit Test so you can track your progress over the 8 weeks.
- Your 8-Week 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout Calendar
- Hell Week Challenge Card – an extra week of bonus Hard Corps workouts.
- Cold Start Pre-Workout Warm up – If you workout in the morning this is super nice.
- Battle Buddy Bonus Workout
- Online support from us and Beachbody.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
View the DVD kit or the Performance Challenge Pack
Other 22 Minute Hard Corps Ordering Options
You can stream it using Beachbody on Demand or get the DVD kit.
There is also a Deluxe Kit.
It includes everything above plus ad additional cardio, strength and core workout. You’ll also receive a set of containers for your meal plan, a sandbag for max results, and a Shakeology cup.
But does it really work?
22 Minute Hard Corps Results
Beachbody always does a test group for selected Beachbody coaches. Here are real peoples’ 60-day results!
I’m out of shape, can I do this workout?
Yes – there is a modifier in every workout. Plus you can take the moves at your own speed to help you get stronger each day and challenge yourself.
Our 22 Minute Hard Corps Workout Review
We tried the workouts, and love that it’s something you can do almost anywhere!
It was cardio intense, but it did use my body weight as resistance. The warm-up and cool down are very short to non-existent, but I had no problems with that or the moves.
The moves included a set certain amount of reps for each exercise:
- Bear Crawls
- Lateral Shuffle
- Forward Lunge Twist
- Basic Burpee
- Run Lunge Squats
Repeat 3x – Varying the Number of Reps Each Round
Equipment Needed for 22 Minute Hard Corps
You’ll need dumbbells and either a pull-up bar or a resistance band with a door attachment. In addition, you may want a jump mat or a sandbag. I used a medicine ball.
Who is Tony Horton? Does he really know what he’s doing?
Tony Horton created P90X, P90x2, and P90X3 and is a leader in the home-fitness industry. He has also included military-style workouts and moves within P90X3 in the “Warrior” workout and toured dozens of military sites in the past and currently still does. We have been so honored to meet him on several occasions through Beachbody coaching.
We absolutely love him and his workouts. He has always done a great job of blending cardio, agility, strength and core strength with flexibility in his workouts, and we know this one will be just as strong.
Should I do Shakeology or the Performance Challenge Pack?
There is no bad choice. If you are needing a quick healthy breakfast or lunch, I would suggest the Shakeology pack.
If you are a meal-prep wonder and want to have MAX energy and reduce muscle soreness (while still growing muscle) I would do the Performance pack.
Get Started with 22 Minute Hard Corps Now:
- Shakeology Challenge Pack – Get Beachbody On Demand & Shakeology for 30 Days + 22 Minute Hard Corps (Canada’s Link)
- Performance Challenge Pack – Get Beachbody On Demand & Your Pre & Post Workout Supplements for 30 days +22 Minute Hard Corps (Canada’s Link)
- The 22 Minute Hard Corps Base Kit (or Canada’s Link)
- The 22 Minute Hard Corps Deluxe Kit with extra workouts (or Canada’s Link)
If you want to start the program immediately, check out the Beachbody on Demand.
Please comment below if you have any questions!