Jericho McMatthews’ Morning Meltdown 100 is designed to boost your metabolism, burn fat and tone your whole body in just 20-30 minutes a day! It includes 100 unique workouts!
We fell in love with Jericho’s workouts back when she was in the PUMP workouts! We were so excited when she released Half & Half and Core de Force because she’s so motivating – but also really doesn’t take it easy on you either.
Her newest workout looks like her best yet, too, 20-30 minutes, intense, and set to music!
What is Morning Meltdown 100?
The idea is to keep your body challenged every day. This keeps you from getting bored or hitting a plateau.
Each workout is set to music specific to the tempo of the workout – to help keep it fun and challenging!
While the workouts are only 20-30 minutes, Jericho is going to make it intense & effective.
Morning Meltdown 100 Explained in 2 Minutes
- 100 Unique Workouts
- Modifier Included
- Intermediate to Advanced Exercisers
Who will love Morning Meltdown 100?
- Someone looking to get into a fitness routine.
- Men & women looking to lose weight, burn fat & build muscle.
- Anyone who gets bored with the same workouts – this will be the ultimate variety!
- Someone looking for an intense 20-30 minute workout.
Do I have to do it in the morning?
Jericho has talked about how working out first thing in the morning can help boost your mood and help you feel more accomplished….but you can totally pick when you workout.
The name is just designed around creating that habit of working out.
What equipment does Morning Meltdown 100 take?
We don’t know specifics yet, but from the promos we’ve seen – you’ll need:
- free weights or a set of adjustable dumbbells.
- a mat
You don’t need super heavy weights either. I’ve been using 5-15 lbs.
You will also need Beachbody on Demand and something to stream it with.
Is there a modifier?
Yes, MM100 does have a modifier in every workout.
How long are the Morning Meltdown 100 workouts?
They range from 20-30 minutes.
Morning Meltdown 100 Results
While we have a post devoted to just Morning Meltdown Before and After photos, we also wanted to showcase a few examples of the results here in our main review!
The Morning Meltdown 100 Workout Schedule
MM100 is broken up into 5 phases of 20 workouts. This is to help you avoid plateaus and see maximum results quickly.
Each phase includes 20-30 minutes workouts and increase in intensity as you get closer to completing it.
You will be working out every day, but some workouts are active recovery days. So you’ll be stretching or doing something restorative those days.
The Morning Meltdown 100 Workouts
You’ll be doing 10 different types of workouts throughout the program, and every workout is unique! Meaning, you’ll never repeat a workout!
Unless stated, you just need enough room to move around for the workout. If you need equipment, you’ll see it listed below.
- Cardio Meltdown – This workout focuses on increasing endurance and blasting calories.
- Upbeat Strength – This is your ultimate upper body workout to tone your shoulders, chest, back and arms. Requires light, medium, & heavy weights
- Core Inferno – You’ll work your whole core in this session. Requires light and medium dumbbells.
- Total Body Bada** – This is your total body workout including light weights and plyometric (jumping) moves. Requires light and medium dumbbells.
- Freestyle Flow – Jericho combines yoga and mobility in this restorative workout. Mat optional.
- Lit Cardio – This HIIT workout torches fat!
- Downbeat Strength – This is your lower body workout focusing on quads, hamstrings, and booty. Requires light, medium, and heavy dumbbells.
- Fight Club – Get ready for a killer cardio and core workout using martial arts disciplines.
- Meltcon – This is another total-body strength workout that also gets your heart rate pumping! Requires light, medium, and heavy dumbbells.
- Re-Vibe – Join Jericho for a refreshing yoga-inspired flow and stretch class. Mat optional.
Morning Meltdown Meal Plan 101
This program includes a nutrition guide to help you see maximum results in under 4 months!
You can also use 2B Mindset as well!
Morning Meltdown 100 Supplements
Since the workouts will be high intensity, you’ll want Energize. Energize helps you push further in your workouts and not fatigue as quickly.
On the strength days, we recommend Recover. You take it right after your workout, and it helps with building lean muscle mass and preventing soreness.
Will MM100 be on DVD?
No, MM100 will be exclusive to Beachbody on Demand.
Since there are so many different workouts – it’s just not feasible to put them on DVDs.
If you’ve not tried Beachbody on Demand yet, you can get hundreds of workouts for $99 a year or $40 every quarter!
You can also download any workout’s meal plan and calendar. Plus, you can even stream to your TV with the right device.
When is Morning Meltdown 100 Available?
Early Access to Morning Meltdown 100 is now available!! You can order now and start the prep workouts!
Then, we’ll officially start the program on the 29th of July.
This gives you plenty of time to get any supplements or printed materials in the mail.
If you don’t buy early access, it will be on Beachbody on Demand for all members October 1st, 2019.
How Much Does Morning Meltdown 100 Cost?
Like most Beachbody programs, you’ll have your choice to buy a Morning Meltdown 100 Challenge Pack or add it on to your Beachbody on Demand membership.
You have 4 options to pick from – get in contact with us using the form below to get help choosing one!
In July, you’ll save $20 off each pack option.
Take a Quiz to Find the BEST option for you or shop below!
If you’d like us to be your coaches, make sure it says Kalee is your coach when you check out (Coach ID 1001548). Email email@example.com after you order to gain access to our exclusive bootcamp.
If you don’t have Beachbody on Demand yet, you’ll need one of these options:
- Mega Challenge Pack – Everything you need for MAX results!
- Deluxe Challenge Pack – This is our favorite option! It gives you Shakeology & workout supplements!
- Shakeology Challenge Pack – Perfect if you need something cheaper. Shakeology is the perfect meal on-the-go.
- Workout Supplement Challenge Pack – If you need an cheaper option and want Energize for your workouts!
If you Beachbody on Demand, you’ll need one of these Completion Kits:
Already Have BOD & don’t need supplements?
Will there be a special online group for MM100?
Absolutely!! We have special group for Morning Meltdown 100, and we’d love for you to be in it!
We’ll be sharing our Morning Meltdown meal plans, recipes, tips, workouts, and so much more! Make sure to use the form below to get access!
If you’re thinking about Beachbody Coaching, Jericho will be doing a private test group just for coaches in July as well!
Along with the private group, coaches also have special events where you can earn a meet & greet with the trainers! Our next big event is in July 2019 too! Feel free to email us at about coaching at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The only way in is to be a coach and order MM100.
If you’d like to talk about the test group, coaching for the 25% discount or making extra mad money – email us at email@example.com to get started with our top team, Sweat Nation!