I started my online business in 2011, and I’m so excited to break down exactly how to be a Beachbody Coach and what it means. If you’ve been using the products, it might be worth your time to look into inspiring others to get healthy and fit too!
How to Be a Beachbody Coach
You can become a Team Beachbody Coach by signing up online. You don’t need a certificate or training.
Beachbody coaches are just normal people who love Beachbody’s workouts and supplements. Some have tried a dozen products before signing up, and others are just digging into their first few weeks of their fitness journey. There is no perfect age or weight to join!
As a coach, you can choose how you market your business. We personally do everything online while others coach locally or do a mixture of the two. You can choose how to you want your business to grow, as well as, how many hours you want to put in. We recommend at least an hour a day for a consistently growing business.
Signing Up To Coach
We recommend finding an established coach you can trust and learn from. (If you’re interested in joining our Elite Team, there is an application below!)
When you sign up to coach, you’ll receive a starter kit with exclusive training to help you get going! Along with Beachbody’s Coach Office and training, you’ll also get access to our private password-protected training website and mentorship.
You can sign up two ways:
- Join for $39.95 which gives you your websites and online office
- Sign up with a Challenge Pack to get max results — They start at $140 and waive the $39.95
- It’s $15.95 to maintain your websites and online office each month after
Those are the only fees to be a Team Beachbody coach as well! Pretty cool – no rent, no insurance, no inventory, and no sales quotas!
Just make sure it shows Kim as your coach, if not you can do a Coach Lookup using the ID 301223.
We will send you a Welcome Email and help you get started once you’re signed up.
You might be a great Team Beachbody coach if…
- You love their workouts & supplements
- Find yourself recommending products
- Crave to be your own boss
- Your friends have called you inspiring
- You deeply want to have more freedom to do what YOU want!
What Does it Mean to be a Beachbody Coach?
As a Team Beachbody coach, you can earn money by sharing your healthy journey and helping others get healthier! Coaches are all different ages, weights and at different stages of their weight loss journey. The common thread? They are all passionate about helping others get and stay fit!
We’ve also put together a Beachbody Guide on Common Questions!
- Beachbody Coach Discount: How Much is it?
- The Different Beachbody Coach Ranks & Compensation
- How Beachbody Coach Make Money
- We’ve also hit other FAQs on our Beachbody Coach Guide