We share each P90X3 workout schedule below. Each calendar offers cardio, resistance, and the “classic” muscle confusion. All 4 P90X3 Calendars (Lean, Mass, Classic and Doubles) are broken down into 4-week “blocks”. The program is 13 weeks total. This helps you challenge your muscles for max results.
Also, none of the same workouts are repeated within the same week — which we loved!
Which P90X3 Workout Schedule is for you?
The program offers three different approaches for working out.
- Classic gets you ripped and strong
- Lean is designed to tone your muscles without adding bulk.
- Mass increases muscle mass.
- Doubles is just P90X3 on crack basically!
We have all 4 P90X3 Workout Schedules available for you to print and use!
You can expect to workout Monday to Saturday while never repeating the same workout in the same week.
You’ll be lifting weights, doing cardio, practicing yoga and pilates and even mixing in kickboxing! Each of the calendars also require you to use the nutrition guide for max results.
P90X3 Workout Schedule PDF
- Classic Schedule – Classic helps you get ripped and strong. You can expect to lose fat and gain lean muscle while improving your balance and core strength.
- Lean Schedule – The lean calendar helps with mobility, flexibility and cardio.
- P90X3 Mass Schedule – In contrast to the lean calendar, the Mass schedule is perfect if you’re looking to gain a lot of muscle. You’ll focus in on nutrition and heavier weights.
- Doubles Calendar – I love the 30 minute workouts, but if you need to do an hour The Doubles schedule is for you!
What equipment do you need for these workouts?
Any of the calendars require equipment and enough room to jump around.
You’ll need free weights, a yoga mat, and a pull up bar or band. I personally also used a pull-up assist because of the amount of pull-ups and chin-ups you do. I used 5-20 lbs.
How much is P90X3?
There are a few different ways to get this workout and meal plan!
Best Option: Beachbody on Demand + Pre & Post Workout Supplements
We love this bundle option because you’ll receive all of your workouts, nutrition guide and the supplements we personally use.
The pre-workout supplement helps you push harder in your workouts, and the post-workout supplement helps with building lean muscle and preventing soreness.
With Beachbody on Demand, you’ll also get access to 700+ other workouts and popular programs like Insanity, Shift Shop, 21 Day Fix, 22 Minute Hard Corps and much more!
No Time to Meal Prep? You may also like Beachbody on Demand + Shakeology
If you’re not sure about streaming your workouts, P90X3 is available on DVD.
You can also learn more about streaming here.
- P90X3 Challenge Pack includes 30 days of online streaming ANY of the P90X workouts and Shakeology $205
- Base Kit with Your 16 Workouts – $120
- Deluxe Kit with Additional Workouts $240
- P90X3 Ultimate Kit $330