These 21 Day Fix Cookies can hit anyone’s sweet tooth! One thing we love about Autumn’s 3 week program is you can have a treat up to 3x a week. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are so yummy, and they’re only a yellow container and 1 tsp!
These cookies are also allowed on 80 Day Obsession’s Refeed Day!
We love that these cookies skip the flour and include whole grains, dark chocolate and peanut butter to leave you feeling satisfied! They are perfect for after dinner or mid-afternoon when you’ve craving something sweet!
The recipe does make 24 servings so these are also great for parties! You can also totally freeze your leftovers and enjoy them whenever you want later!
Since we are making a few ingredient swaps, these chewy cookies can crumble if you don’t let them cool first. We suggest waiting 10 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack or plate.
We also then store them in an air-tight container or ziplock to keep them nice and moist!
21 Day Fix Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
What You’ll Need:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 dash Himalayan Salt (normal works fine too!)
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
How to Make:
- Set your oven to 350° F and lightly spray your 2 cookie sheets so the cookies don’t stick.
- Mix the quinoa, peanut butter, syrup, salt, vanilla, and egg in a big bowl.
- Then stir in your chocolate chips.
- Using a tablespoon, drop cooking onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 20 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes.
You can have 1 cookie for a 1 Yellow & 1 Tsp.
If you count calories, each cookie about 100 calories.
Other 21 Day Fix Cookies
We also have some really good Chocolate Chip Cookies that are both 21 Day Fix Approved and 80 Day Obsession Approved!