Beachbody and Amoila Cesar’s 6 Weeks of The Work bootcamp is a tough love approach to max results. Here’s everything we know about the new workouts and meal plan!
(Know you want it? Get first access to the workouts here!)
What is The Work?
A Beachbody on Demand Exclusive, The Work combines hypertrophy, compound strength training, endurance, power, agility, and mobility to transform your body. It also has a mindset component to help you push past your limiting beliefs.
You’ll receive 36 workouts so you never repeat the same workout!
This program is extreme and only recommended for experienced exercisers. It also contains explicit language. So while it’s not for everyone, it’s like nothing else you’ve seen before! (There will also be a “clean” version option where the language is cleaned up.)
Get ready to crush your goals in just 6 weeks!
You’ll be working out 6 days a week, 45 minutes a day!
Who will love Amoila Cesar’s The Work?
If you’re looking to level up your fitness, then show up, do the work, and watch as you gain muscle and drop body fat for the ultimate total-body transformation.
- Experienced exercisers looking to increase their fitness.
- Men and women looking to gain muscle and drop body fat.
- Someone who gets bored doing the same routines (new workouts every time!)
- Anyone looking for an extreme at home workout in under an hour.
- Someone looking for a gritty, explicit workout to motivate him or her!
The results from this program have been crazy good too!
You can see more 6 Weeks of THE WORK before and after photos here!
The Work Explained by Amoila In Under 2 Minutes
What equipment is required for The Work?
You’ll need light, medium and heavy dumbbells, as well as, resistance Loops and strength slides. You may also want to have a chin-up bar, and a mat.
Here’s the equipment we use:
- Our Favorite Adjustable Dumbbells
- Resistance Loops
- Strength Slides
- Chin Up Bar for the Doorway
- Floor Mat (Optional)
How Long are the Workouts?
Every workout is approximately 45 minutes, and you’ll workout 6 days a week for 6 weeks with The Work.
How Do I Know If I Can Handle the Extreme Workouts?
We recommend doing the Fit Test inside of the program before starting the workouts.
If you don’t feel like you passed the Fit Test, you’ll need to choose another program and come back to this one.
You could also do the 4 Weeks of Prep to help get you ready for this advanced workout.
6 Weeks of THE WORK Workouts
Each workout in this program is filmed live; so you’ll never do the same workout twice.
With that said, there are 12 different types of workouts mixed throughout the 6 weeks.
1. PUSH – This is a full body strength workout.
2. LEGS – This workout combines strength and agility work for your lower body.
3. ENDURANCE AND AGILITY – Get ready to burn fat with this full body cardio workout!
4. PULL – This strength workout focuses on your upper body.
5. FULL BODY TEMPO – Get ready to shake with these slow, controlled total body moves!
6. ISOMETRICS – This low-impact workout includes static holds to boost muscle recruitment.
7. TOTAL BODY PUSH/PULL – This workout will help you build balanced, full-body strength!
8. STRENGTH & POWER – You’ll be mixing strength training with plyometric moves to increase your power!
9. CARDIO & CORE – This workout sounds just like it is – get ready for speed, agility, and a chiseled six-pack!
10. THE CRUCIBLE – This workout combines mental and physical grit for max results!
11. RANGE & REPAIR – After 11 intense workouts, it’s time to increase overall mobility and flexibility.
Is there a modifier?
There is no modifier offered, and you should only attempt the workout after completing the Fit Test.
How Much is 6 Weeks of THE WORK?
Depending on the package, 6 Weeks of THE WORK is $140 or $170, but it includes your supplements and Beachbody on Demand as well.
If you do NOT have Beachbody on Demand Already:
You could also Workout Supplements instead of Shakeology for the same $170 price.
If you have Beachbody on Demand Already:
Who is Amoila Cesar?
Amoila Cesar is the go-to trainer for NBA athletes and celebrities alike. He’s helped dozens of people get fit in as little as 3 weeks.
His clients include DeMarcus Cousins, Mo Bamba, Colton Underwood of “The Bachelor,” rapper 2 Chainz, Rome Flynn, Amber Stevens West, Shiva Safai, and Jack Osbourne all count themselves as dedicated clients.
These workouts are only available on Beachbody on Demand and not on DVD.
What about 6 Weeks of Work Meal Plan?
If you’re needing help with your nutrition, the best nutrition program – in our opinion – for this workout is the Ultimate Portion Fix, and you can start it immediately!
Since the workouts are so intense, the nutrition plan will also suggest the Beachbody Performance line.
Do You Really Need the Supplements?
We highly suggest Energize, as well as, Recover for after your strength workouts.
If you’re wanting to build muscle mass or reduce muscle soreness, we also suggest Recharge.
Some users also like to incorporate Creatine.
Will it be on DVD?
No, THE WORK is exclusive to Beachbody on Demand.
If you haven’t tried streaming with it yet, it’s really awesome and easy to use.
You get access to hundreds of workouts; you can download a week; and you can even stream to your TV with the right device. You can start a free trial now (just keep in mind The Work isn’t available to anyone yet!)
When does 6 Weeks of Work come out?
Early Access to 6 Weeks of Work is happening now!
You can grab your membership here, or it will be available for everyone with Beachbody on Demand in April 2020.
You can also always start your Beachbody on Demand membership now to try dozens of other workouts.
You can also start a nutritional program in the mean time – we’d suggest this bundle of Beachbody on Demand, UPF, and supplements.
Can’t decide if 6 Weeks of THE WORK is right for you?
Let us know using the form below! We can help you find the best program to fit your personality, goals, and needs.
What Should I Know About Beachbody on Demand?
You get access to all of the workouts plus their meal plans and calendars with a membership.
After the 14 day trial, it’ll renew unless you cancel. It’s $39 a quarter (about $10 a month) until you cancel.
Have questions about streaming? Check out these guides!
- Beachbody On Demand Review & Overview
- List of Workouts Included with Beachbody on Demand | Can You Download?
- What Devices Support Beachbody on Demand to my TV? [Plus What Happens with Multiple Users?]
- How Much Does Beachbody on Demand Cost [Plus Get a Free Trial]
Should You Be a Beachbody Coach?
Beachbody coaches sometimes get to preview the workout before anyone else. Coaches also receive a 25% discount, and we also receive a 25% commission off any orders placed through our website.
We also never have to have inventory on hand, and there is never a sales quota to hit! We’ve been coaching since July 2011, and we still absolutely love it.
We’re also happy to help with any questions! Email us: Thegirls@soreyfitness.com We’re happy to help and are an Elite Beachbody Team.
Join the Exclusive Coach Test Group
Have you been considering coaching? Now is the perfect time to try it out! It’s also free to cancel at any time!