Get our honest Barre Blend review including how effective these low-impact, high-intensity workouts are in helping you burn fat and create long, lean muscles. We also share a sample workout, as well as, what we loved (and hated) about this program after completing 1 full round of workouts.
What is Barre Blend?
Barre Blend is an amazing combination of barre, low-impact cardio, and Pilates classes!
The 60 day program focuses on building a “dancer’s body” with a defined core and firm, lifted backside.
You’ll workout 5 days a week, 30-40 minutes a day, and each day offers a unique workout!
Who Teaches Barre Blend?
The at home program was created and instructed by Elise Joan, from Beachbody’s 3 Week Yoga Retreat.
We’re in love with these at home barre classes, and we were amazed at how many calories we burned! (Plus, our whole body felt the burn every workout!)
Try a Barre Blend Sample Workout
Barre Blend is only available for Beachbody on Demand members, but we’re giving you a sneak peek with a free Barre workout class!
This Barre Blend sample workout will give you an idea of what to expect from the full program.
If you’re like us – you’ll be dripping sweat and having fun for the full 30 minutes!
Who will love Beachbody on Demand Barre Workouts?
- Women looking to build long, lean muscle without bulking up.
- Anyone looking for a low-impact workout.
- Those people like us that have been begging for Beachbody on Demand Barre workouts!
- Someone looking for a great low-impact workout.
Our Barre Blend Review
What We Loved
- The variety in the program was amazing! We loved never repeating a workout!
- We were so sore (in a good way) every week! We felt challenged throughout the program.
- Each workout really worked our muscles in a way we never had exercised before.
- We loved that each workout combined cardio, balance, strength, and flexibility!
- It’s definitely a program you can do again and again because of the different levels she offers.
What We Didn’t Love / Had to Get Used To
- I can’t say I didn’t love Elise’s positivity because I did, but she may be a bit over-the-top for some people.
- We also had to give ourself time and grace to struggle with some of the new moves. It took some time to get good at them.
- It would be nice if it included a full meal plan. We recommend using 2B Mindset with the workouts.
What equipment do you need for Barre Blend?
You’ll need Beachbody on Demand, a ballet bar or chair, and a little motivation!
You can also add in 1-3lb dumbbells for an added burn.
We used up to 2 lbs and really felt it!
You also don’t need a ballet bar to do the workout – just a sturdy chair!
We also liked to pair Beachbody’s Unstress: 21 Days of Meditation with this program!
Barre Blend Results
The results from this workout have been amazing!
You can view more Barre Blend before and after photos here!
How many calories do you burn in Barre Blend?
We’ve been burning about 270 calories per 30 minute workout!
Your calorie burn may be more and can be tracked with an Apple Watch or Fitbit.
How old is Elise?
Elise Joan from Barre Blend is 41 in 2020!
How Long are the Beachbody on Demand Barre Workouts?
They range from 30-40 minutes.
How many weeks is Barre Blend?
The program is 8 weeks long.
Their won’t be any Barre Blend DVDs. The workouts are only be available on Beachbody on Demand.
Barre Blend Calendar
The Barre Blend workout schedule is 5 days a week with the option to do active recovery workouts on the weekend.
The workout calendar looks like this:
- Monday: Classic Full Body Blend
- Tuesday: Booty Blend
- Wednesday: Cardio Blend
- Thursday: Core Blend
- Friday: Lean Legs Blend
You also receive 2 rest and replenish workouts you can do on the weekends of whenever you need an extra stretch!
Those workouts are:
- 10 Minute Yoga Blend
- 15 Minute Yoga Blend
- Roll & Replenish
If you’re looking for a BOOST in your results, there are also 5 bonus 10-minute add-on workouts!
These are great to add after your workouts Monday-Friday!
Your 5 Bonus 10-Minute Workouts are:
- Enhance the Core
- Enhance Your Cardio
- Enhance the Upper Body
- Enhance the Lower Body
- Enhance the Booty
She also includes 2 prep workouts and tutorials that kick off the Barre Blend workout calendar.
Barre Blend Pre- and Post Natal Workouts
If you’re currently pregnant or a new mom, Barre Blend’s pre- and post natal workouts could be the perfect fit!
Learn more about the Barre Blend’s pre- and post natal workouts!
The Barre Blend Nutrition Plan
The Barre Blend Meal Plan focuses on using Beachbody’s Shakeology and nutrition plans.
Shakeology will help you feel your best (see how Shakeology helped us here), and the nutrition plan will help you see maximum results in just 60 days!
Both nutrition programs are offered as bundle with Barre Blend’s workouts.
We personally prefer the 2B Mindset because it’s a little more flexible, but if you’re looking for a more structured plan, we’d recommend the color coded containers offered with Ultimate Portion Fix.
If you have questions on either program, please let us know using the form below.
Will it be on DVD?
No, they will be exclusive to Beachbody on Demand (BOD).
If you haven’t tried BOD with it yet, it’s really simple to use and gives you access to hundreds of home workouts!
Is Barre Blend available on Beachbody on Demand?
Yes, Barre Blend is available for all Beachbody on Demand Members!
Members receive access to:
- the workouts
- intro videos to help with form and technique
- prep workouts
- program materials
- 1-week meal plans
- 3 recovery workouts
- short enhancement workouts for an added boost!
How to Stream Barre Blend
If you have Beachbody on Demand, you’ll see it in your library now!
If you don’t have Beachbody on Demand already, you can sign up and get started today!
You have a couple options:
- 14-day FREE trial: You can get a free trial by clicking here and then selecting the 3 month option from the dropdown menu. It’s $39.95 per quarter after the trial.
- 6-month membership: If you choose this option, you have a 30 day money back guarantee, and it’s $59 dollars billed twice yearly.
- BEST DEAL: Annual membership: If you choose the annual membership, it’s $99 each year. You also get the 30 day money back guarantee with this option as well.
We put together a Beachbody on Demand Guide that can help answer any questions as well!
- Beachbody On Demand Review
- Can You Download with BOD?
- How Do I Get Beachbody on Demand on my TV?
- How Much Does Beachbody on Demand Cost?
Don’t know if Barre is for you?
Check out the free Barre Blend Sampler workout posted above!
You could also try out Autumn Calabrese’s Barre Legs and Elise’s other workouts in the Yoga Studio before deciding.
Should You Be a Beachbody Coach?
If you love working out at home and sharing your tips to looking and feeling your best, you might also enjoy being a Beachbody coach!
We started coaching back in 2011, and it’s completely changed our lives!
We’re also happy to help with any questions! Email us: Thegirls@soreyfitness.com
We’re happy to help and are an Elite Beachbody Team.
How much is Beachbody Barre Blend?
You can try it for free with a 14 Day Beachbody on Demand trial (Select the 3 month option).
If you don’t have Beachbody on Demand – you want a challenge pack.
If you HAVE Beachbody on Demand – you’ll want a completion kit.
- Mega Challenge Pack
- Deluxe Challenge Pack (Our fav!)
- Shakeology Challenge Pack
- Workout Supplement Challenge Pack
Completion Kits (If you have BOD already)
- Mega Completion Kit
- Deluxe Completion Kit
- Shakeology Completion Kit
- Workout Supplement Completion Kit
Need help getting started? No Problem!
Just Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below!