Beachbody Trainers – The Best in At Home Workouts
This post may contain affiliate links. All opinions shared are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Click to view our full disclosure.
If you’ve ever considered working out at home, you’ll probably recognize some of Beachbody’s trainers. They’re considered in the top of the at home fitness industry, and their workouts have been streamed thousands (if not millions) of times! Below we’ll share a little bit about each super trainer!
What’s the difference between a Beachbody Trainer and a Coach?
Beachbody trainers create the workouts and nutrition plans; whereas, a Beachbody Coach is someone who is passionate about their health and fitness and wants to encourage others to hit their goals as well.
A Beachbody Coach can be anyone – just like me or you! A Beachbody trainer has to be selected by Beachbody and has a professional background in fitness.
Think you’d like to earn an income through motivating others?
Learn more about Becoming a Beachbody Coach!
Beachbody Female Trainers
Autumn is an award-winning bikini competitor, and the creator of the popular portion control containers found in the 21 Day Fix! She’s been with Beachbody since around the Fall of 2013, and her no-nonsense attitude has connected her with thousands of people!
Her workouts range from beginner to advanced, and they are approximately 30-60 minutes long.
- 21 Day Fix (Beginner – 30 minute)
- 21 Day Fix Extreme (Advanced – 30 minute)
- Country Heat (Beginner – 30 minute)
- Hammer and Chisel (Intermediate to Advanced – 45 minute)
- 80 Day Obsession Review(Advanced – 45-60 minute)
- A Little Obsessed (Intermediate – 30-45 minute)
- A Little More Obsessed (Advanced – 45 Minute)
- 9 Week Control Freak (30 Minutes)
- She also has 2 cookbooks called Fixate.
She is so much fun! Her spunky spirit comes across in each workout! She also has a toddler, and you’d never know it! She’s shredded!
- Core de Force (Any Level – 30-55 Minutes)
- Morning Meltdown 100 (Any Level – 30 Minutes)
She is super motivating and full of positivity. If you’re looking for a mindset shift while challenging every muscle in your body – she’s your trainer!
We also had Elise on our podcast! She shared all about her workouts and positive mindset on our podcast! You can listen to Elise’s full interview here!
- Barre Blend (Any Level – 30-45 Minutes)
- Barre Blend Pre & Post Natal (30-40 Minutes)
- 3 Week Yoga Retreat (Beginner – 30 Minutes)
- #MBF and #MBFA (Any Level – 25-40 Minutes)
- Clean Week (Beginner – 30 Minutes)
Jennifer is a former Senior Peloton Instructor best known for her motivating indoor cycling classes! She joined Beachbody in 2020 with the creation of JOB1!
Chalene was one of the first Beachbody trainers to create fun, challenging at home workouts! All of her workouts offer something special, and you’ll feel like you’re working out with your best friend.
- Turbo Fire (Advanced – 15-60 Minutes)
- Turbo Jam (Any Level – 20-45 Minutes)
- PiYo (Any Level – 20-55 Minutes)
- ChaLEAN Extreme (Any Level – 30-55 Minutes)
She is an amazing trainer, and she was the first trainer to offer a workout fully in Spanish! We can’t wait to see what she has up her sleeve next!
- Mes de Mas! (Any Level – 30 Minutes)
- 30 Day Breakaway
Illana isn’t a Beachbody trainer necessarily, but we had to include her because of her 2B Mindset nutrition program. If you struggle with emotional eating, you have to check out her story and program.
Beachbody Male Trainers
Who doesn’t know Shaun T?! His high-energy, positivity, and totally outrageous workouts are known all over the world!
Shaun T’s workouts:
- T25 (Intermediate – 25 Minutes)
- Insanity (Advanced – 30-60 Minutes)
- Insanity Max 30 (Advanced – 30 Minutes)
- Transform 20 (Advanced – 20 Minutes)
- Shaun Week (Advanced – 30-45 Minutes)
- Let’s Get Up! (Beginner – 30 Minutes)
- Hip Hop Abs (Beginner – 30-45 Minutes)
- Cize (Beginner – 30-45 Minutes)
- The Asylum Vol. 1 (Advanced – 40-60 Minutes)
- The Asylum Vol. 2 (Advanced – 40-60 Minutes)
We’ve known Joel since he was with another company, and you’ll never meet a nicer guy that will also kick your butt! He was recently on our podcast, The Kim and Kalee Show too! You can listen to our full interview with Joel Freeman here!
- 10 Rounds (Any Level – 30-60 Minutes)
- LIIFT4 (Any Level – 30-40 Minutes)
- Core de Force (Any Level – 30-55 Minutes)
There is a reason Tony has been around so long. He is amazing at what he does, and he’s just as passionate about the people that do his workouts as the programs themselves.
- P90 (Beginner – 25-45 Minutes)
- P90X (Advanced – 60-90 Minutes)
- P90X2 (Advanced – 60 Minutes)
- P90X3 (Advanced – 30 Minutes)
- 22 Minute Hard Corps (Intermediate to Advanced – 22 Minutes)
- Double Time (Beginner – 30 Minutes)
- 10 Minute Trainer (Beginner – 10 Minutes)
- Great Body Guaranteed
If you’re looking for someone supportive but also willing to push you to your limits Amoila is your guy! He also has the first explicit at home workout ever with The Work!
- The Prep (Intermediate)
- 6 Weeks of the Work (Advanced – 45 Minutes)
He is a personal trainer and past gym owner that really focuses on the mindset piece of your fitness results. We absolutely love him!
- Shift Shop (Any Level – 30-45 Minutes)
If you’re looking to build muscle mass, look no further than two-time Mr. Israel bodybuilding champ, Sagi!
- Body Beast (Intermediate to Advanced – 35-60 Minutes)
- Hammer & Chisel (Intermediate to Advanced – 45 Minutes)
- Hard Week of Labor (Intermediate to Advanced – 25-45 Minutes)
Every single one of his workouts are a blast! Get ready to laugh and have fun while also burning calories and toning up!
- YouV2 (Beginner – 30 Minutes)
- Brazil Butt Lift (Intermediate – 30-50 Minutes)
Our Favorite Workouts
Out of Beachbody’s many workouts, our favorites are LIIFT4, Barre Blend, and the Yoga Studio or 3 Week Yoga Retreat.
All of these programs are available through Beachbody on Demand. You can actually try several of them with our free 14 day at home workout challenge!
You may also like:
You can also check out our Beachbody program comparison for more workout ideas.
We also have put together Beachbody meal plans you may enjoy!
Beachbody on Demand allows you to stream 100s of workouts to your phone, computer, or TV using a streaming device! You can even download Beachbody workouts using the app!
Try Beachbody on Demand
You can try it free for 14 days by selecting the 3 Month Option from the dropdown menu! After that, it’s $39.95 per quarter or $99.95 a year.
Do Beachbody Trainers Take Supplements?
While we can’t be 100% sure what each trainer consumes, they do recommend the Beachbody nutritional programs – Ultimate Portion Fix and 2B Mindset.
They also are shown drinking the performance line and Shakeology and eating Beach Bars. This is, of course, also probably in their contract.
With that said, we believe Autumn truly came up with the Ultimate Portion Fix because she brought it Beachbody before ever being known for her workouts.
We also believe that the trainers wouldn’t have signed on if they totally disagreed with what was included in the products.
So what do Coaches do?
Coaches help people who want the help. We help people find the best workout based on their goals, workout preferences, and time available.
Then, we encourage them and are there to help with any questions they may have.
When they get amazing results, they may choose to also coach and help others in the same way.
This is how we’ve been able to build an Elite Beachbody Team. It’s been pretty organic and not sales-heavy.
You can learn more about how Beachbody Coaches earn an income as well.
Work with Us
We’d love to work with you! If you’re interested in hitting a fitness goal, check out our 21 Day Challenge!
If you’re interested in becoming a Beachbody coach, please use the form below!
Email us at email@example.com or Apply to Coach Now